|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beckett asks the congregation to think about the meaning of what word?
2. Knowing what you know about the situation Beckett is in and his character traits, what might be the most likely way to describe Beckett's state of being after his last speech to his flock?
3. What would Beckett have the congregation do?
(a) Avenge his death.
(b) See the light.
(c) Remember his words.
(d) Forget his words.
4. Where is the Interlude set?
(a) The King's palace.
(b) The Archbishop's Hall.
(c) The Cathedral.
(d) The gates of the Cathedral.
5. What Biblical quote does Beckett repeat?
(a) "God bless us, every one."
(b) "For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
(c) "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men of goodwill."
(d) "The Lord is My shepard, I shall not want; He makes me lie down in green pastures."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who might be the least likely character to show up to Beckett's sermon?
2. What are the words Beckett quotes from the Bible?
3. What may be one of the reasons for this sermon?
4. At what time of day does the sermon take place?
5. According to Beckett's speech, what was the fate of the disciples?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)