|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing that the Chorus asks from God?
2. What are the Priests doing when they enter?
3. What would Beckett have the congregation do?
(a) See the light.
(b) Remember his words.
(c) Avenge his death.
(d) Forget his words.
4. Why does Beckett believe the thought of the angels bringing peace is strange?
(a) The angels ceased to appear
(b) The world was already a happy place.
(c) The world has been struck by war.
(d) No one listened to them.
5. What is one way the Knights describe Beckett?
(a) The betrayer of all things.
(b) The King's tool.
(c) God's intrument
(d) The murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beckett ask the audience to remember about Christmas mass?
2. What does the First Knight ask the audience for after they kill Beckett?
3. Where is the Interlude set?
4. What group of people does the Chorus consist of?
5. What is the major question the Fourth Knight asks of the audience?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)