|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fill in the blanks: "For who on the world will both _______ and ________ at once and for the same reason?"
(a) Stay; go.
(b) Mourn; rejoice.
(c) Laugh; weep.
(d) Rejoice; weep.
2. What is one way the Knights describe Beckett?
(a) God's intrument
(b) The murderer.
(c) The betrayer of all things.
(d) The King's tool.
3. What is an effective speaking tool that Beckett uses in his speech?
4. What does the First Tempter predict for Becket if he does not "leave well alone?"
(a) HIs goose may be cooked.
(b) His fat lady will sing.
(c) God will show his wrath.
(d) Everything will be set right.
5. What part of the Knights' claim does Beckett doubt to be true?
(a) That the King sent them.
(b) That his crimes are true.
(c) That he is prideful.
(d) That they will realy try to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beckett believe about the peace that the world was promised?
2. Where does Beckett insist that the crimes against him should be formally stated?
3. What is NOT a reason that Beckett gives for God choosing to have martyrs?
4. When Beckett mentions the shepherd and his fold, who or what is he referring to?
5. Who is the leader of the group?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)