|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of the group?
(a) The First Knight.
(b) The Fourth Knights.
(c) The Third Knight.
(d) The Second Knight.
2. Who protects Beckett from physical harm when he is first attacked?
(a) The Chorus.
(b) The Tempters.
(c) The Knights.
(d) The Priests.
3. What is not one of the ways the Chorus, the priests and the Tempters describe an unexpected death?
(a) Slipping on a step.
(b) Taking a shock to the skull.
(c) Attacked by dogs.
(d) Drowning in a ditch.
4. What does the scene change to when the Priests and Beckett exit?
(a) The Archbishop's hall.
(c) The cathedral.
(d) The gates.
5. What does Beckett call his congregation?
(a) Beloved children.
(b) God's worshippers.
(c) Dear children of God..
(d) My dearest flock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the blanks: "For who on the world will both _______ and ________ at once and for the same reason?"
2. What does the First Priest compare the women of Canterbury to?
3. How many visitors did Beckett expect?
4. Who might be the least likely character to show up to Beckett's sermon?
5. In Part One, where does the action of the play take place?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)