|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the Interlude take place?
2. What month does the Second Tempter say Beckett will have power?
(a) The last from the first.
(b) The first to the second.
(c) The last to the last.
(d) The first.
3. When will the First Tempter remember Becket?
(a) At night when the fires are lit.
(b) On ChristmasEve.
(c) On Christmas Day.
(d) At kissing time below the stairs.
4. What doesn't the Third Priest see in "the art of temporal government?"
(c) Frequent Malversation.
5. What does Becket call "the springtime fancy?"
(a) The impossible, the undesirable .
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Beckett, is reenacted during Mass?
2. Who does the Third Tempter represent?
3. What does Beckett claim the Fourth Tempter offers?
4. What is NOT one of the things that Beckett says they rejoice in?
5. Why might the public react this way?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)