Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would be the most likely reaction of the Canterbury people that this is Beckett's last sermon?
(a) Shock and confusion.
(b) None of these.
(c) Happiness and celebration.
(d) Apathy and boredom.
2. According to the Chorus, what does the Archbishop bring into Canterbury?
3. According to the Four Tempters, what is man's life?
(a) A fleeting moment.
(b) A viscious cycle.
(c) A cheat and a disappointment.
(d) An inconvenience to God.
4. On what date does the Interlude take place?
(a) December 25th.
(b) December 29th.
(c) December 30th.
(d) December 24th.
5. What was NOT one of the events that Becket describes in the lives of the disciples?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one way that Beckett defines peace?
2. Who does Becket say saved him from the wrath of his enemies?
3. What are the priests eager to know once the Messenger has delivered his initial message?
4. Who does Becket say may have intercepted his letters and planned his demise?
5. What does the Second Tempter tell Beckett he will be like if he continues on course?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)