|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot claims there are how many possible solutions to the case?
2. How does Poirot categorize Miss Debenham?
3. Who turns out to be Daisy Armstrong's former nurse?
(a) Princess Dragomiroff
(b) Countess Andrenyi
(c) Mrs. Hubbard
(d) Greta Ohlsson
4. Why couldn't the unknown conductor be one of the people Poirot had met?
(a) Build was too small
(b) The unknown conductor was the only one to lose a button
(c) Unknown conductor was probably a woman
(d) All of their voices were masculine
5. What does Poirot find odd about Princess Dragomiroff's maid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the difference between the even numbered and the odd numbered compartments?
2. What topic does Miss Debenham find impertinent?
3. Why does Poirot have to have special permission to search the Count and Countess' luggage?
4. Which passenger does Poirot suspect of traveling under an alias?
5. Why was the luggage damp?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bouc have suspicions about Foscarelli?
2. Which of Poirot's questions trips up Miss Debenham?
3. How does Hildegard Schmidt determine the time of the murder?
4. How did Colonel Arbuthnot react to Poirot's inquiry about the pipe cleaner?
5. How does the Countess act when Poirot is searching through her luggage?
6. Where does Poirot find the missing uniform?
7. What was Miss Debenham's reaction when Poirot asked if she was upset about Ratchett's death?
8. What point does MacQueen reiterate when Poirot approaches him to conduct a search?
9. How does Poirot manage to get the Count and Countess alone?
10. How does Dr. Constantine describe Miss Debenham?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)