|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who most likely reported Ratchett's nightmare?
2. In Russian the letter N appears as what letter in English?
3. How does Poirot categorize Miss Debenham?
4. Who is Antonio Foscarelli?
(a) Prinvate investigator
(b) Diplomatic attache
(c) An immigrant car salesman
5. What is Miss Debenham's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found in the pocket of the conductor's uniform?
2. What was the name of Daisy Armstrong's nurse?
3. What is the real identity of the Countess?
4. What type of knife is used as the murder weapon?
5. Hildegarde Schmidt hesitated when discussing what object?
Short Essay Questions
1. What other thing did the Princess lie about to Poirot?
2. What is the true identity of the Countess Adrenyi?
3. What item is found in Mrs. Hubbard's sponge bag?
4. What caused the murderers' original plan to go awry?
5. What point does MacQueen reiterate when Poirot approaches him to conduct a search?
6. What was Foscarelli's position with the Armstrong family?
7. How did Colonel Arbuthnot react to Poirot's inquiry about the pipe cleaner?
8. How does the Princess try to explain the monogram on the handkerchief.
9. How does Dr. Constantine describe Miss Debenham?
10. How does the Countess act when Poirot is searching through her luggage?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)