|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the victim killed?
2. Who refers to Poirot as harmless and peculiar?
(a) Miss Marple
(b) M. Bouc
(c) Miss Debenham
(d) Col. Arbuthnot
3. What is Ratchett's native land?
(a) Saudi Arabia
4. How does Masterman react upon hearing Daisy's name?
(a) Becomes upset
(b) Begins to cry
(c) Does not react
(d) Is confused
5. What item did Greta Ohlsson borrow from Mrs. Hubbard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Poirot request from the conductor?
2. What proof does Mrs. Hubbard offer?
3. With whom is Greta Ohlsson sharing a compartment?
4. Where are the interviews conducted?
5. What duty did MacQueen perform for Ratchett before going to bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Poirot's reply when MacQueen questioned his identification?
2. What was the important information Mrs. Hubbard had to share with a person in authority?
3. How did Ratchett respond when Pierre Michel answered the bell?
4. How does Colonel Arbuthnot react when Poirot questions him about Miss Debenham?
5. For what reason is Poirot's berth changed?
6. Why did the Poirot blow powder on to Ratchett's window?
7. How did MacQueen become Ratchett's secretary?
8. What is Ratchett's purpose for wanting protection from Poirot?
9. What is mysterious about the berth in which Ratchett is murdered?
10. What items did Poirot collect for examination?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)