|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Poirot board the train?
2. What is the first name of detective Poirot?
3. Who manages to get Poirot a first class berth?
4. What is the name of the luxury train?
(b) Orient Express
(c) Egyptian Caboose
(d) Calais Coach
5. Who is anxious to see Poirot?
(a) Mrs. Hubbard
(b) Colonel Armstrong
(c) Pierre Michel
(d) Princess Dragomiroff
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Poirot's train depart?
2. Which passenger did not ring the bell during the night?
3. When was the last time Masterman saw Ratchett?
4. Which of these was not one of the clues at the crime scene?
5. How does MacQueen describe Mrs. Armstrong?
Short Essay Questions
1. What items did Poirot collect for examination?
2. What item was found that backed up Mrs. Hubbard's story?
3. How does Colonel Arbuthnot react when Poirot questions him about Miss Debenham?
4. How does Bouc describe Michel?
5. What is mysterious about the berth in which Ratchett is murdered?
6. How did Mrs. Hubbard react to the handkerchief?
7. Who was last person to see Ratchett alive?
8. What was unusual about the Count's passport?
9. How did Ratchett respond when Pierre Michel answered the bell?
10. What was Poirot's reply when MacQueen questioned his identification?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)