|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does Ratchett carry?
(b) cricket bat
(c) letter opener
2. What does Princess Dragomiroff refer to as an admirable happening?
(a) Ratchett's murder
(b) Heavy snowfall
(c) Poirot's presence
(d) Daisy's kidnapping
3. Masterman denies going to what location?
(a) Ratchett's compartment
(b) Calais Coach
4. What crime did Cassetti commit?
5. What item did Greta Ohlsson borrow from Mrs. Hubbard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sleeps in the berth between Poirot and Mrs. Hubbard?
2. What was the number of stab wounds found on the victim?
3. Who is anxious to see Poirot?
4. What is the name of the doctor?
5. What is the conductor's first name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Poirot blow powder on to Ratchett's window?
2. Who was last person to see Ratchett alive?
3. What was Poirot's reply when MacQueen questioned his identification?
4. Why did MacQueen go to see Ratchett that evening?
5. How is Ratchett murdered?
6. What is Miss Debenham's initial reaction to Poirot?
7. What is mysterious about the berth in which Ratchett is murdered?
8. Why does the train stop in Belgrade?
9. How did MacQueen become Ratchett's secretary?
10. What were MacQueen's thoughts about Ratchett?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)