|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Miss Debenham find impertinent?
(b) Having an affair
2. What event is temporarily held up by the investigation?
(b) Social hour
(c) Train stop
3. Who turns out to be Armstrong's former chauffeur?
4. What was the name of Daisy Armstrong's nurse?
5. What is odd about the label on the Countess' luggage?
(a) It is torn
(b) It is damp
(c) It has a different name on it
(d) It is in English
6. What was the importance of the grease spot?
(a) It hid the real name of the passenger
(b) The passenger was a slob
(c) The passenger had tampered with the train's brakes
(d) No importance at all
7. What does Mrs. Hubbard insist on showing to the investigators?
(c) Appendix scar
8. Who is Masterman's alibi?
9. Poirot suspects the unknown conductor might also have the same identity as what other character?
(a) Count Andrenyi
(b) Pierre Michel
(c) The woman in the kimono
(d) Princess Dragomiroff
10. Who turns out to be Daisy Armstrong's former nurse?
(a) Mrs. Hubbard
(b) Countess Andrenyi
(c) Princess Dragomiroff
(d) Greta Ohlsson
11. What is Princess Dragomiroff's first name?
12. What possibly altered the murderer's plan?
(a) The unknown conductor
(b) Ratchett wasn't in his compartment
(c) Getting stuck in the snowdrift
(d) Being interrupted by Mrs. Hubbard
13. Hildegarde takes pride in what skill?
(a) Crime solving
14. What is discovered in Mrs. Hubbard's sponge bag?
(a) Flask of whiskey
(b) Severed finger
(c) Conductor's uniform
(d) Bloody knife
15. Hildegarde Schmidt hesitated when discussing what object?
(b) Torn dress
(c) Spiked coffee
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Countess afraid of?
2. What item is found in Poirot's luggage?
3. What object is found in Hildegarde's luggage?
4. Who is Poirot most interested in at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What is Miss Debenham's first name?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)