|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to be interviewed?
2. How was MacQueen's father related to Cassetti?
(a) MacQueen's father was the prosecutor in Cassetti's case
(b) MacQueen's father was Casseti's archenemy
(c) MacQueen's father was Cassetti's business partner
(d) MacQueen's father was Cassetti's uncle
3. Why was Masterman up most of the night?
(c) Playing cards
(d) Motion sick
4. What is special about the Count's passport?
(a) It is a forgery
(b) It is from Spain
(c) It is a diplomatic passport
(d) It has been stolen
5. Who is the only person to admit to smoking a pipe?
(a) Colonel Arbuthnot
(b) Cyrus Hardman
(c) Colonel Armstrong
(d) Pierre Michel
6. Why does the train stop?
(a) There is a bad storm up ahead
(b) To release a sick passenger
(c) To take on another carriage
(d) The track has washed out
7. What is Greta Ohlsson's destination?
8. Where did Colonel Arbuthnot board the train?
9. Who was the last person to see the victim alive?
(d) Mrs. Hubbard
10. What is the initial on the handkerchief?
11. For what ailment did Ratchett take medication?
(a) Motion sickness
12. Who investigates the noise?
13. What is Poirot's native country?
14. What is Mrs. Hubbard's native country?
15. What is Ratchett's native land?
(d) Saudi Arabia
Short Answer Questions
1. What time was the crime supposedly committed?
2. Which of these things was not part of the curious crime scene?
3. Who said Cassetti deserved to die for what he did?
4. What item did Greta Ohlsson borrow from Mrs. Hubbard?
5. What is the Countess' first name?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)