|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of detective Poirot?
2. What is the initial on the handkerchief?
3. What does Poirot uncover about Ratchett?
(a) Ratchett was using an alias
(b) Ratchett was secretly married to the Princess
(c) Ratchett was not really a doctor
(d) Ratchett was working undercover for Scotland Yard
4. What does Ratchett offer to Poirot?
(c) seat at dinner
(d) big money
5. When was the last time Masterman saw Ratchett?
(a) 1:00 A.M.
(b) 10:30 P.M.
(c) 11 P.M.
(d) 9 P.M.
6. What is the conductor's first name?
7. Which of these was not one of the clues at the crime scene?
(a) Pipe cleaner
(b) Broken watch
(c) Torn umbrella
8. What item does Poirot request from the conductor?
9. How was MacQueen's father related to Cassetti?
(a) MacQueen's father was Cassetti's business partner
(b) MacQueen's father was Cassetti's uncle
(c) MacQueen's father was Casseti's archenemy
(d) MacQueen's father was the prosecutor in Cassetti's case
10. What duty did MacQueen perform for Ratchett before going to bed?
(a) Turned down the bed
(b) Hung up his clothes
(d) Made a cup of tea
11. Who is Princess Dragomiroff?
(a) Ratchett's sister
(b) Poirot's traveling companion
(c) Russian aristocrat
(d) Serbian spy
12. How is Linda Arden related to Mrs. Armstrong?
(a) Third cousin
13. What is special about the Count's passport?
(a) It is a diplomatic passport
(b) It is a forgery
(c) It is from Spain
(d) It has been stolen
14. What is Ratchett's native land?
(a) Saudi Arabia
15. Who is the first to be interviewed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real reason Poirot refuses Ratchett?
2. What weapon does Ratchett carry?
3. What is Poirot's native country?
4. Who is the only person to admit to smoking a pipe?
5. Masterman denies going to what location?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)