|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is MacQueen's reaction to learning about the victim's alias?
2. Which person was not in the room when Mrs. Hubbard told her story?
(a) M. Bouc
(b) Dr. Constantine
(d) Colonel Arbuthnot
3. Who refers to Poirot as harmless and peculiar?
(a) Miss Marple
(b) Col. Arbuthnot
(c) M. Bouc
(d) Miss Debenham
4. What is the conductor's first name?
5. How did Poirot learn of the connection to Daisy Armstrong?
(a) Lucky guess
(b) Suspect's confession
(c) A note
(d) Conductor told him
6. Who manages to get Poirot a first class berth?
7. What item did Greta Ohlsson borrow from Mrs. Hubbard?
8. How does Masterman react upon hearing Daisy's name?
(a) Becomes upset
(b) Begins to cry
(c) Does not react
(d) Is confused
9. What does Poirot use to rule out suspects?
(c) Tarot cards
10. What item does Poirot request from the conductor?
11. What does Princess Dragomiroff refer to as an admirable happening?
(a) Daisy's kidnapping
(b) Poirot's presence
(c) Ratchett's murder
(d) Heavy snowfall
12. Which passenger changes berths?
13. Who was Colonel Armstrong?
(a) British War hero
(b) Owner of the train company
(c) Poirot's cousin
(d) Daisy Armstrong's brother
14. What duty did MacQueen perform for Ratchett before going to bed?
(a) Made a cup of tea
(c) Hung up his clothes
(d) Turned down the bed
15. What strange thing did Mrs. Hubbard see in her compartment?
(b) Black widow
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these was not one of the clues at the crime scene?
2. Who sleeps in the berth between Poirot and Mrs. Hubbard?
3. What is special about the Count's passport?
4. in what language does Ratchett speak to the conductor?
5. How long after Daisy's death was the main suspect apprehended?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)