|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else was supposedly involved in Daisy's kidnapping?
(a) Her father
(b) Princess Dragomiroff
(c) French maid
2. Who is the first to be interviewed?
3. Who said Cassetti deserved to die for what he did?
4. Where does Poirot board the train?
5. What does Ratchett offer to Poirot?
(a) seat at dinner
(c) big money
6. Poirot, Michel and MacQueen all saw what clue?
(a) Broken watch
(b) Open window
(d) Red kimono
7. What is the Countess' first name?
8. Who is Cyrus Hardman?
(a) Movie star
(b) Train engineer
(d) Private investigator
9. What proof does Mrs. Hubbard offer?
(c) Pipe cleaner
10. Which passenger did not ring the bell during the night?
11. What name was Cassetti also known by?
12. What is Greta Ohlsson's destination?
13. What item did Greta Ohlsson borrow from Mrs. Hubbard?
14. Where are the interviews conducted?
(a) Train station office
(b) Calais Coach
(c) Restaurant car
(d) Poirot's compartment
15. Who do Princess Dragomiroff and Mrs. Armstrong have in common?
(a) Miss Debenham
(b) Mrs. Hubbard
(d) Linda Arden
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the sheep woman?
2. What is the first name of detective Poirot?
3. What time does Poirot's train depart?
4. What is the woman in the hallway wearing?
5. What is special about the Count's passport?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)