|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the train stop?
(a) To take on another carriage
(b) There is a bad storm up ahead
(c) The track has washed out
(d) To release a sick passenger
2. Who is Antonio Foscarelli?
(a) An immigrant car salesman
(b) Prinvate investigator
(c) Diplomatic attache
3. Poirot suspects the murderer of being __________________.
4. Why couldn't the unknown conductor be one of the people Poirot had met?
(a) The unknown conductor was the only one to lose a button
(b) Unknown conductor was probably a woman
(c) All of their voices were masculine
(d) Build was too small
5. What is Mrs. Hubbard's native country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Princess Dragomiroff's first name?
2. What is the name of the doctor?
3. With what object does Poirot confront Colonel Arbuthnot?
4. Who claims to own the handkerchief?
5. What was the name of Daisy Armstrong's nurse?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)