|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Poirot board the train?
2. For what ailment did Ratchett take medication?
(b) Motion sickness
3. With what object does Poirot confront Colonel Arbuthnot?
(a) Pipe cleaner
(b) Broken watch
(c) Forged passport
(d) Missing button
4. What is the initial on the handkerchief?
5. Who lied regarding his/her first name?
(a) Countess Andrenyi
(b) Cyrus Hardman
(c) Miss Debenham
(d) Mrs. Hubbard
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Daisy Armstrong's nurse?
2. Who turns out to be Daisy Armstrong's former nurse?
3. Which of these was not one of the clues at the crime scene?
4. Who claims to own the handkerchief?
5. Why does Poirot suspect more than one murderer?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)