|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Edward Henry Masterman?
(a) Travel agent
2. How does the Countess react to having her luggage searched?
3. What is the difference between the even numbered and the odd numbered compartments?
(a) The bolts are located in different places
(b) There is no difference
(c) The odd numbered compartments don't have windows
(d) The even numbered compartments have only 1 bed
4. Poirot suspects the unknown conductor might also have the same identity as what other character?
(a) Princess Dragomiroff
(b) The woman in the kimono
(c) Count Andrenyi
(d) Pierre Michel
5. What caused the spot on the Count's passport?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Michel at the time of the murder?
2. Which group of men investigated the murder?
3. What is strange about the door leading outside?
4. Poirot suspects the murderer of being __________________.
5. What does Mrs. Hubbard insist on showing to the investigators?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)