|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the luggage damp?
(a) No one knows
(b) Michel spilled water on it
(c) It fell into the snow
(d) To soak off the ID label
2. What type of knife is used as the murder weapon?
(b) Steak knife
(d) Buck knife
3. Which of these things was not part of the curious crime scene?
(a) Smell of burned hair
(b) Extremely deep wounds
(c) Open window
(d) Locked door
4. Why does Poirot have to have special permission to search the Count and Countess' luggage?
(a) The luggage contains valuable objects
(b) They own the train company
(c) Royals have special privileges
(d) They have diplomatic immunity
5. What topic does Poirot discuss with Hardman?
(c) Police work
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spent a year in Washington?
2. What is the woman in the hallway wearing?
3. What was so strange about Ratchett's decree that everything was okay?
4. What caused the spot on the Count's passport?
5. Where are the interviews conducted?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)