|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the victim killed?
2. Who lied regarding his/her first name?
(a) Countess Andrenyi
(b) Cyrus Hardman
(c) Mrs. Hubbard
(d) Miss Debenham
3. What is the profession of Hildegarde Schmidt?
4. What was the importance of the grease spot?
(a) It hid the real name of the passenger
(b) No importance at all
(c) The passenger had tampered with the train's brakes
(d) The passenger was a slob
5. What type of knife is used as the murder weapon?
(b) Steak knife
(c) Buck knife
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Countess claim to remember so little?
2. For what ailment did Ratchett take medication?
3. Why does Constantine claim that the Princess could not have killed Ratchett?
4. Why was the luggage damp?
5. What item does Poirot request from the conductor?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)