|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the doctor?
2. Which of these things was not part of the curious crime scene?
(a) Extremely deep wounds
(b) Open window
(c) Smell of burned hair
(d) Locked door
3. Which passenger does Poirot suspect of traveling under an alias?
(a) Colonel Arbuthnot
(b) Miss Debenham
(c) Cyrus Hardman
(d) Countess Andrenyi
4. Which of the following does not pertain to the knife wounds?
(a) Created a design
(b) Right handed
(c) Both shallow and deep
(d) Left handed
5. What had Ratchett received prior to the trip?
(a) Threatening letters
(b) A promotion
(c) Two dozen roses
(d) A divorce
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the sheep woman?
2. What is Ratchett's native land?
3. Where was Michel at the time of the murder?
4. Who was Colonel Armstrong?
5. What is the difference between the even numbered and the odd numbered compartments?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)