|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the family that died?
2. How did Poirot learn of the connection to Daisy Armstrong?
(a) A note
(b) Lucky guess
(c) Conductor told him
(d) Suspect's confession
3. Who was the last person to see the victim alive?
(a) Mrs. Hubbard
4. Where does the train stop in the night?
5. What duty did MacQueen perform for Ratchett before going to bed?
(b) Hung up his clothes
(c) Made a cup of tea
(d) Turned down the bed
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said Cassetti deserved to die for what he did?
2. What is the initial on the handkerchief?
3. Where did Colonel Arbuthnot board the train?
4. Who is Princess Dragomiroff?
5. What is the real reason Poirot refuses Ratchett?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)