|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things was not part of the curious crime scene?
(a) Smell of burned hair
(b) Open window
(c) Extremely deep wounds
(d) Locked door
2. What is the name of Poirot's hotel?
(a) The Plaza
(b) Four Seasons
(c) Georges Cinq
(d) Tokatlian Hotel
3. With whom is Greta Ohlsson sharing a compartment?
(a) No one
(b) Miss Debenham
(c) Mrs. Hubbard
(d) Princess Dragomiroff
4. What is Ratchett's native land?
(c) Saudi Arabia
5. What time does Poirot's train depart?
(a) 9 A.M.
(b) 9 P.M.
(c) 10 P.M.
(d) 3 P.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sleeps in the berth between Poirot and Mrs. Hubbard?
2. What proof does Mrs. Hubbard offer?
3. What is the woman in the hallway wearing?
4. What wakes the passengers?
5. What is MacQueen's reaction to learning about the victim's alias?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)