|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the conductor's first name?
2. What does Poirot consider as a possible motive?
3. Why does Ratchett approach Poirot?
(a) He needs protection
(b) Someone tried to kill him
(c) He had a quarrel with his wife
(d) He lost his wallet
4. Why does the train stop?
(a) To release a sick passenger
(b) There is a bad storm up ahead
(c) To take on another carriage
(d) The track has washed out
5. Who is Princess Dragomiroff?
(a) Ratchett's sister
(b) Russian aristocrat
(c) Poirot's traveling companion
(d) Serbian spy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ratchett offer to Poirot?
2. Where does Poirot board the train?
3. What is the profession of the sheep woman?
4. How was the victim killed?
5. Who committed suicide from grief?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)