|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Daisy's death was the main suspect apprehended?
(a) 3 months
(b) 13 months
(c) 6 months
(d) 1 year
2. What does Poirot uncover about Ratchett?
(a) Ratchett was secretly married to the Princess
(b) Ratchett was not really a doctor
(c) Ratchett was working undercover for Scotland Yard
(d) Ratchett was using an alias
3. Who is the murder victim?
4. Who was the last person to see the victim alive?
(d) Mrs. Hubbard
5. Who was Colonel Armstrong?
(a) British War hero
(b) Poirot's cousin
(c) Daisy Armstrong's brother
(d) Owner of the train company
Short Answer Questions
1. In what season does the story take place?
2. What does Poirot consider as a possible motive?
3. Who investigates the noise?
4. What wakes the passengers?
5. How did Poirot learn of the connection to Daisy Armstrong?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)