|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the murder victim?
2. What time does the train stop?
(a) 12:37 A.M.
(b) 2:43 A.M.
(c) 3:17 A.M.
(d) 1:23 A.M.
3. What is the name of the luxury train?
(b) Egyptian Caboose
(c) Calais Coach
(d) Orient Express
4. Why does Ratchett approach Poirot?
(a) He lost his wallet
(b) He needs protection
(c) Someone tried to kill him
(d) He had a quarrel with his wife
5. What causes the train to stop unexpectedly in the middle of the night?
(a) There is a mechanical failure
(b) The conductor is murdered
(c) It gets stuck in a snowdrift
(d) Animals have wandered onto the tracks
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the sheep woman?
2. What is the name of the diplomat?
3. What is Poirot's native country?
4. What time does Poirot's train depart?
5. What is Ratchett's native land?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)