|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the victim killed?
2. Who is the murder victim?
3. What is the name of the luxury train?
(a) Calais Coach
(c) Egyptian Caboose
(d) Orient Express
4. What causes the train to stop unexpectedly in the middle of the night?
(a) There is a mechanical failure
(b) It gets stuck in a snowdrift
(c) The conductor is murdered
(d) Animals have wandered onto the tracks
5. Where does the train stop in the night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Poirot request from the conductor?
2. in what language does Ratchett speak to the conductor?
3. What is the name of the doctor?
4. What is the real reason Poirot refuses Ratchett?
5. Why does Ratchett approach Poirot?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)