|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the murder victim?
2. What time does Poirot's train depart?
(a) 10 P.M.
(b) 9 P.M.
(c) 9 A.M.
(d) 3 P.M.
3. Which of these things was not part of the curious crime scene?
(a) Extremely deep wounds
(b) Open window
(c) Smell of burned hair
(d) Locked door
4. Who refers to Poirot as harmless and peculiar?
(a) M. Bouc
(b) Col. Arbuthnot
(c) Miss Debenham
(d) Miss Marple
5. How was the victim killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Poirot board the train?
2. Who is Poirot's companion in the berth?
3. What is the real reason Poirot refuses Ratchett?
4. What causes the train to stop unexpectedly in the middle of the night?
5. Which passenger changes berths?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)