Quiz: Part 1: Chapters 1, 2 and 3 to Part 1: Chapters 4 and 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the conductor's first name?
2. in what language does Ratchett speak to the conductor?
3. Who refers to Poirot as harmless and peculiar?
a) M. Bouc
b) Miss Marple
c) Miss Debenham
d) Col. Arbuthnot
4. Where does Poirot board the train?
5. What causes the train to stop unexpectedly in the middle of the night?
a) Animals have wandered onto the tracks
b) It gets stuck in a snowdrift
c) There is a mechanical failure
This section contains 228 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)