|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name was Cassetti also known by?
2. Hildegarde Schmidt hesitated when discussing what object?
(b) Torn dress
(c) Spiked coffee
3. Why does Constantine claim that the Princess could not have killed Ratchett?
(a) Not enough strength
(b) They were secretly married
(c) Too short
(d) She has a solid alibi
4. What is the real reason Poirot refuses Ratchett?
(a) Poirot does not like Ratchett's face
(b) Ratchett is overbearing and rude
(c) Poirot is too tired
(d) Poirot is running late for an appointment
5. What does Ratchett offer to Poirot?
(b) seat at dinner
(c) big money
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot uncover about Ratchett?
2. What is the real identity of the Countess?
3. What does Princess Dragomiroff refer to as an admirable happening?
4. How does MacQueen describe Mrs. Armstrong?
5. Why does Poirot suspect more than one murderer?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)