|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Colonel Armstrong?
(a) Owner of the train company
(b) Poirot's cousin
(c) British War hero
(d) Daisy Armstrong's brother
2. What is special about the Count's passport?
(a) It has been stolen
(b) It is a forgery
(c) It is from Spain
(d) It is a diplomatic passport
3. Which of the following does not pertain to the knife wounds?
(a) Left handed
(b) Created a design
(c) Right handed
(d) Both shallow and deep
4. What profession did Miss Freebody hold?
(a) Upstairs maid
(c) Dance instructor
5. Why does Poirot have to have special permission to search the Count and Countess' luggage?
(a) They own the train company
(b) Royals have special privileges
(c) The luggage contains valuable objects
(d) They have diplomatic immunity
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is found in Hildegarde's luggage?
2. Poirot, Michel and MacQueen all saw what clue?
3. What time was the crime supposedly committed?
4. in what language does Ratchett speak to the conductor?
5. Who manages to get Poirot a first class berth?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)