|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What duty did MacQueen perform for Ratchett before going to bed?
(b) Turned down the bed
(c) Made a cup of tea
(d) Hung up his clothes
2. How does MacQueen describe Mrs. Armstrong?
(a) Sly and witty
(b) Abrasive and manipulative
(c) Loud and obnoxious
(d) Gentle and heartbroken
3. Ratchett supposedly put what item on his bedside table?
(a) Threatening note
(b) Glass of water
(d) Pocket watch
4. Which of these things was not part of the curious crime scene?
(a) Extremely deep wounds
(b) Smell of burned hair
(c) Locked door
(d) Open window
5. What wakes the passengers?
(a) Crying baby
(b) Loud cry
(c) Screeching brakes
(d) Clanging bells
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of the silent man in black?
2. What is the name of the diplomat?
3. in what language does Ratchett speak to the conductor?
4. What is strange about the door leading outside?
5. What time does the train stop?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)