|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said Cassetti deserved to die for what he did?
2. What time does the train stop?
(a) 2:43 A.M.
(b) 1:23 A.M.
(c) 3:17 A.M.
(d) 12:37 A.M.
3. What name was Cassetti also known by?
4. What does Ratchett offer to Poirot?
(b) big money
(c) seat at dinner
5. What is strange about the door leading outside?
(a) It is locked
(b) It is unlocked
(c) It is missing
(d) Its window is broken
Short Answer Questions
1. How does MacQueen describe Mrs. Armstrong?
2. Who sleeps in the berth between Poirot and Mrs. Hubbard?
3. What is the woman in the hallway wearing?
4. Where does the train stop in the night?
5. How was MacQueen's father related to Cassetti?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)