|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the sheep woman?
2. What does Mrs. Hubbard insist on showing to the investigators?
(d) Appendix scar
3. Poirot believes which of the clues could be a fake?
(a) Burned note
(c) Pipe cleaner
(d) Broken watch
4. What crime did Cassetti commit?
5. What time does the train stop?
(a) 1:23 A.M.
(b) 3:17 A.M.
(c) 2:43 A.M.
(d) 12:37 A.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else was supposedly involved in Daisy's kidnapping?
2. Where are the interviews conducted?
3. What is the difference between the even numbered and the odd numbered compartments?
4. Which person was not in the room when Mrs. Hubbard told her story?
5. What type of knife is used as the murder weapon?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)