|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unusual characteristic does the supposed attacker have?
(c) Womanish voice
2. What is the conductor's first name?
3. Who was the last person to see the victim alive?
(b) Mrs. Hubbard
4. Who is the murder victim?
5. What does Poirot consider as a possible motive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Hubbard's native country?
2. What is the initial on the handkerchief?
3. What causes the train to stop unexpectedly in the middle of the night?
4. Poirot, Michel and MacQueen all saw what clue?
5. What time does the train stop?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)