|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the initial on the handkerchief?
2. What is discovered in Mrs. Hubbard's sponge bag?
(a) Severed finger
(b) Flask of whiskey
(c) Bloody knife
(d) Conductor's uniform
3. What was MacQueen's job with Ratchett?
4. How long after Daisy's death was the main suspect apprehended?
(a) 3 months
(b) 13 months
(c) 1 year
(d) 6 months
5. Who is Poirot most interested in at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Unknown conductor
(b) Miss Debenham
(c) Dr. Constantine
(d) Hildegarde Schmidt
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual characteristic does the supposed attacker have?
2. What name was Cassetti also known by?
3. Who spent a year in Washington?
4. What item did Greta Ohlsson borrow from Mrs. Hubbard?
5. What item does Poirot request from the conductor?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)