|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Masterman worked for Ratchett?
(a) 9 years
(b) 9 months
(c) 3 years
(d) 18 months
2. How was MacQueen's father related to Cassetti?
(a) MacQueen's father was Cassetti's uncle
(b) MacQueen's father was Casseti's archenemy
(c) MacQueen's father was the prosecutor in Cassetti's case
(d) MacQueen's father was Cassetti's business partner
3. What is Miss Debenham's first name?
4. For what ailment did Ratchett take medication?
(c) Motion sickness
5. The conductor stopped to speak to a colleague about what subject?
(c) Noisy passengers
(d) Switching shifts
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Miss Debenham working temporarily?
2. Why was Masterman up most of the night?
3. What topic does Miss Debenham find impertinent?
4. Who is worried about being the last person to see Ratchett alive?
5. Who is the first to be interviewed?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)