|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. M. Bouc is suspicious of what nationality?
2. Poirot suspects the murderer of being __________________.
3. What was the importance of the grease spot?
(a) It hid the real name of the passenger
(b) The passenger had tampered with the train's brakes
(c) No importance at all
(d) The passenger was a slob
4. How was MacQueen's father related to Cassetti?
(a) MacQueen's father was Cassetti's business partner
(b) MacQueen's father was Casseti's archenemy
(c) MacQueen's father was Cassetti's uncle
(d) MacQueen's father was the prosecutor in Cassetti's case
5. What was so strange about Ratchett's decree that everything was okay?
(c) What he said
(d) To whom he was speaking
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group of men investigated the murder?
2. Who is the first to be interviewed?
3. What event is temporarily held up by the investigation?
4. How does Poirot categorize Miss Debenham?
5. Where was Michel at the time of the murder?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)