|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what ailment did Ratchett take medication?
(d) Motion sickness
2. Masterman denies going to what location?
(b) Ratchett's compartment
(d) Calais Coach
3. Who is Masterman's alibi?
4. Which passenger does Poirot suspect of traveling under an alias?
(a) Colonel Arbuthnot
(b) Cyrus Hardman
(c) Miss Debenham
(d) Countess Andrenyi
5. When was the last time Masterman saw Ratchett?
(a) 1:00 A.M.
(b) 10:30 P.M.
(c) 9 P.M.
(d) 11 P.M.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is anxious to see Poirot?
2. Who is the first to be interviewed?
3. What is Miss Debenham's first name?
4. What possibly altered the murderer's plan?
5. What is strange about the door leading outside?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)