|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which group of men investigated the murder?
(a) Poirot, MacQueen, Arbuthnot
(b) Poirot, Buoc, Michel
(c) Constantine, Poirot, Cassetti
(d) Poirot, Constantine, Bouc
2. What was so strange about Ratchett's decree that everything was okay?
(b) To whom he was speaking
(c) What he said
3. Poirot suspects the murderer of being __________________.
4. Who is Antonio Foscarelli?
(b) Prinvate investigator
(c) An immigrant car salesman
(d) Diplomatic attache
5. What is the profession of Edward Henry Masterman?
(d) Travel agent
Short Answer Questions
1. Hildegarde Schmidt hesitated when discussing what object?
2. Poirot gives Michel a list of passengers and second list containing what?
3. Why was Masterman up most of the night?
4. Who most likely reported Ratchett's nightmare?
5. How does MacQueen describe Mrs. Armstrong?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)