|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Poirot suspect more than one murderer?
(a) Mrs. Hubbard heard two additional voices
(b) Wounds were left and right handed
(c) Ratchett had many enemies
(d) Wounds were at varying heights
2. What possibly altered the murderer's plan?
(a) Being interrupted by Mrs. Hubbard
(b) Getting stuck in the snowdrift
(c) The unknown conductor
(d) Ratchett wasn't in his compartment
3. Poirot suspects the murderer of being __________________.
4. How does Poirot categorize Miss Debenham?
5. Where was Michel at the time of the murder?
(a) In his compartment
(b) At his desk
(c) In the bathroom
(d) In the restaurant car
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Masterman up most of the night?
2. Who is Antonio Foscarelli?
3. What is MacQueen's reaction to learning about the victim's alias?
4. Masterman denies going to what location?
5. M. Bouc is suspicious of what nationality?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)