Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot suggests what to the Inspector about Flora?
2. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
3. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
4. Why does Poirot eliminate Parker as the person who made the call?
5. The next morning, what happens?
In what ways is Ralph made to look guilty throughout the book in the eyes of most of the characters? Why is Poirot not convinced? Cite examples to support both opinions.
Choose either of the following clues from the story and describe its significance to both throwing off the investigation at first and eventually cracking the case.
1. The phone call
2. The moved chair
Choose any one of the following people's stories and explain it fully. What was that person hiding?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)