|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Chapter One, how does Caroline think Mrs. Ferrars died?
2. Mr. Poirot tells Caroline that they should find Ralph soon or what will happen?
3. What is discovered about the footprints?
4. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
5. To whom did Mr. Ackroyd leave 1,000 pounds in his will?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Caroline think Miss Russell may be the killer, but James disagrees?
2. What suggestions do James and ...
This section contains 838 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)