Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot suggests what to the Inspector about Flora?
2. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
3. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
4. Why does Poirot eliminate Parker as the person who made the call?
5. The next morning, what happens?
Essay Topic 1
Choose any one of the following people's stories and explain it fully. What was that person hiding?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between James and his sister, Caroline, as it progresses throughout the book. How do they feel about each other?
Essay Topic 3
Choose either of the following clues from the story and describe its significance to both throwing off the investigation at first and eventually cracking the case.
1. The phone call
2. The moved chair
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)