Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot suggests what to the Inspector about Flora?
2. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
3. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
4. Why does Poirot eliminate Parker as the person who made the call?
5. The next morning, what happens?
Describe the relationship between James and his sister, Caroline, as it progresses throughout the book. How do they feel about each other?
Explain how the murders of Mr. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd and the suicide of Mrs. Ferrars were connected to each other. Also, explain when and how Poirot figured out they were connected. Did you reach the same conclusions because of the same key factors or not?
Choose either of the following clues from the story and describe its significance to both throwing off the investigation at first and eventually cracking the case.
1. The phone call
2. The moved chair
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)