|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot suggests what to the Inspector about Flora?
2. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
3. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
4. Why does Poirot eliminate Parker as the person who made the call?
5. The next morning, what happens?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between James and his sister, Caroline, as it progresses throughout the book. How do they feel about each other?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Miss Russell's interest in drugs was tied to Charles Kent and how they became alibis for each other. What led Poirot to make the connection?
Essay Topic 3
One of the biggest suspects in the case was Parker. Explain why you did or did not think Parker was the guilty party. For instance, did you think Parker had made the phone call or moved the chair? Why or why not?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)