|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Poirot think the chair was pulled out?
(a) To cover a blood stain
(b) To block the door
(c) To block the window
(d) To keep whatever was on the table from view
2. James seems unconcerned by Poirot's accusations and even does what during the exchange?
(a) Walks into the other room
(b) Calmly drinks tea
(c) Accuses Poirot of the murder
3. Poirot suggests that, rather than be arrested, James does what?
(a) Overdose on sleeping pills
(b) Leave town
(c) Hide in Poirot's attic
(d) Hide at the inn
4. James, Caroline, and Poirot's dinner is interrupted by a call from whom?
(c) Mr. Hammond
(d) The police
5. Why does Poirot think Charles Kent went to Fernly Park the day of the murder?
(a) Because he was seeing Flora
(b) Because he was born in Kent
(c) Because he was lost
(d) Because he was looking for a good place to hide from police
Short Answer Questions
1. What is mentioned as a popular pastime in King's Abbot?
2. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
3. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
4. Who suddenly appears at the meeting?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)