|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ursula and Ralph meet?
(a) At a party
(b) In a store
(c) Through Ralph's job
(d) Through Ursula's job
2. Who does not go to Liverpool to see Charles Kent?
(a) Inspector Raglan
3. Everyone enjoys guessing the meaning of what?
(a) The quill
(b) Ralph's disappearance
(c) The missing money
(d) The engraving on the ring
4. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At Poirot's house
(b) At the Inn
(c) At James and Caroline's house
(d) At Fernly Park
5. The telegram is from a steamer on its way where?
(b) The United States
Short Answer Questions
1. Ursula comes from what sort of family background?
2. Poirot says that which person could not be the killer because they had no motive to make the phone call.
3. What do James and Poirot ask Mr. Hammond about?
4. Caroline thinks that who might have secretly married Flora already?
5. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)