|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot reminisces about his old friend, whose name is?
2. When they visit Flora, they find her with whom?
(d) Her mother
3. Flora confesses to what part of the mystery?
(a) Stealing the $40 from her uncle's room
(b) Knowing Ralph's whereabouts
(c) The blackmail
(d) Murdering her uncle
4. What was discovered about Parker when James and Poirot questioned him?
(a) He knew the owner of the ring.
(b) He blackmailed Mr. Ackroyd.
(c) He blackmailed his former employer.
(d) He stole the money.
5. Caroline thinks that who might have secretly married Flora already?
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot asks the group what important question at the meeting?
2. Poirot has a newspaper announcement sent saying that Ralph was captured where?
3. Inspector Raglan tells James what about Kent?
4. Raymond admits that his secret is what?
5. What does Poirot tell Blunt that makes Blunt happy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story of Ursula and Ralph?
2. In Chapter Twenty-four, Poirot unexpectedly produces Ralph at the meeting, saying what about Ralph's whereabouts during the time he was missing?
3. In Chapter Twenty-six, what does Poirot tell James is the only reason he never considered James as a suspect?
4. What admissions does Parker make, in Chapter Seventeen?
5. What suggestions do James and Caroline make about Flora's love life, in Chapter Sixteen?
6. At the meeting, how do Flora and Mrs. Ackroyd react to Poirot's announcement that Ursula and Ralph are married?
7. What does Poirot ask Caroline to do, in Chapter Fourteen, and what is the result?
8. Who do James and Caroline invite over, in Chapter Sixteen, and why?
9. What favor did Poirot ask of Inspector Raglan, in order to help solve the case?
10. In Chapter Twenty-three, Poirot insinuates that nobody was actually in the room when Mr. Ackroyd died. How does he account for the conversation that was heard?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)