|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Poirot say he knows blackmailed Mrs. Ferrars?
2. Who does not go to Liverpool to see Charles Kent?
(a) Inspector Raglan
3. Who is not going to the meeting?
4. Who do the police say is a drug user?
(b) Charles Kent
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
5. Who is frustrating Inspector Raglan, as Chapter Twenty opens?
(a) Charles Kent
Short Answer Questions
1. Ursula insisted on telling whom about the marriage, after she heard the announcement of Ralph and Flora's engagement?
2. Poirot says what about Ralph's footprints?
3. How does James identify Kent?
4. Where did Ralph go into hiding?
5. How did Ursula and Ralph meet?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)