Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot suggests what to the Inspector about Flora?
(a) She might have lied about knowing where Ralph is.
(b) She might be planning to run away and marry Blunt.
(c) She might be the blackmailer.
(d) She might have lied about when she last saw her uncle.
2. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
(a) Lying about his name
(b) The murderer
(c) The blackmailer
(d) Lying about his alibi
3. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd
4. Why does Poirot eliminate Parker as the person who made the call?
(a) Parker already had access to the scene of the crime.
(b) Parker had no motive.
(c) Parker was not in the house at the time.
(d) Miss Russell said Parker was with her at the time the call was made.
5. The next morning, what happens?
(a) The funerals take place.
(b) Caroline goes missing.
(c) Someone else is found dead.
(d) Ralph returns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot wants James to do what regarding his manuscript?
2. The telegram is from a steamer on its way where?
3. James gives Poirot what?
4. Raymond admits that his secret is what?
5. Where did Ralph go into hiding?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)