|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ursula and Ralph meet?
(a) Through Ralph's job
(b) In a store
(c) Through Ursula's job
(d) At a party
2. Why doesn't Poirot want James to be arrested?
(a) Because he and James have become friends
(b) Because he knows James didn't mean to commit murder
(c) To protect Caroline's feelings
(d) Because he still needs more information from James
3. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At James and Caroline's house
(b) At the Inn
(c) At Fernly Park
(d) At Poirot's house
4. Poirot reminisces about his old friend, whose name is?
5. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
(a) Ralph is probably either the murderer or the blackmailer.
(b) The murderer and blackmailer are probably working together.
(c) The murderer and blackmailer are probably the same person.
(d) The murderer and blackmailer may be different people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot wants James to do what regarding his manuscript?
2. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
3. Who walks into the meeting with a telegram?
4. Raymond admits that his secret is what?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)