|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot reminisces about his old friend, whose name is?
2. Half an hour before Mr. Ackroyd's death, Ursula met whom in the summer house?
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd
(d) Mr. Ackroyd
3. Poirot says that which person could not be the killer because they had no motive to make the phone call.
4. James, Caroline, and Poirot's dinner is interrupted by a call from whom?
(a) Mr. Hammond
(b) The police
5. Caroline thinks that who might have secretly married Flora already?
6. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
(a) A good investor
(c) A poor investor
(d) Greedy and tightfisted
7. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At Poirot's house
(b) At James and Caroline's house
(c) At Fernly Park
(d) At the Inn
8. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
(a) A note
(b) A loaf of bread
(c) His hat that he left at their house
(d) A jar of jam
9. Poirot says what about Ralph's footprints?
(a) Ralph did make the prints, but wasn't the murderer.
(b) Someone used Ralph's shoes to frame him.
(c) The prints prove Ralph's guilt.
(d) Someone else had similar shoes.
10. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
11. What does Poirot show James an article about?
(a) Cocaine smuggling
(b) Ralph's disappearance
(c) The murder of Roger Ackroyd
(d) A lot of recent thefts in the area
12. What was discovered about Parker when James and Poirot questioned him?
(a) He blackmailed Mr. Ackroyd.
(b) He stole the money.
(c) He knew the owner of the ring.
(d) He blackmailed his former employer.
13. When they visit Flora, they find her with whom?
(b) Her mother
14. Who does not go to Liverpool to see Charles Kent?
(a) Inspector Raglan
15. Everyone at the meeting is shocked by what?
(a) The police arriving
(b) Ralph showing up
(c) Ursula and Ralph being married
(d) An unexpected phone call
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
2. Miss Ganett and whom visit James and Caroline?
3. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
5. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)