|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hector Blunt?
(a) A well-known doctor.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A well-known hunter.
(d) An amateur writer.
2. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
(a) They have some problems now and then.
(b) They are having major problems.
(c) They are getting along fine.
(d) They never speak.
3. Who does James live with?
(a) His parents
(b) His friend
(c) His wife
(d) His sister
4. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
(a) Ralph's disappearance
(b) Fingerprints on the dagger
(c) The phone call
(d) Footprints outside
5. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
(a) Her stomach
(b) Her shoulder
(c) Her elbow
(d) Her knee
6. Poirot tells whom that the quill from the summer house might have been used for taking heroin?
7. Why is James upset with Caroline?
(a) She will not speak to him.
(b) She is not helping with the investigation.
(c) She is helping to incriminate Ralph.
(d) She did not cook dinner as she promised.
8. Based on the initial inscribed on the ring, who might be a suspect?
(a) Anyone whose name has the initial P
(b) Anyone whose name has the initial A
(c) Anyone whose name has the initial F
(d) Anyone whose name has the initial R
9. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) Rodney Appleton
(b) Ralph Applewood
(c) Roger Ackroyd
(d) Robert Avery
10. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
(a) Mrs. Ferguson
(b) Mrs. Folliott
(c) Mrs. Fielding
(d) Mrs. Ferdinand
11. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
12. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
13. Who tells Mr. Ackroyd that they are being blackmailed?
(c) Mrs. Ferrars
(d) Miss Russell
14. Who finds a gold ring?
15. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
(b) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot tells James what about people?
2. Even though Ralph always wanted money, who sticks up for him and says he is happy that Poirot is acting on Ralph's behalf?
3. Who does Miss Russell tell the Inspector is quitting his/her job?
4. What is missing from Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom?
5. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)