|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John's sister's name is?
2. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
(d) Miss Russell
3. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
(a) The bushes
(b) Up a tree
(c) The path
(d) The pond
4. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
(a) Mrs. Fielding
(b) Mrs. Ferdinand
(c) Mrs. Ferguson
(d) Mrs. Folliott
5. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Robert Ackroyd
(b) Roger Ackroyd
(c) Donald Adams
(d) David Adams
6. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
(d) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
7. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
8. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(b) Mr. Poirot
9. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
10. Poirot tells whom that the quill from the summer house might have been used for taking heroin?
11. Who comes out from behind a tree and surprises Flora?
12. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
(d) Her mother
13. Who finds a gold ring?
14. Who is Hector Blunt?
(a) An amateur writer.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A well-known doctor.
(d) A well-known hunter.
15. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
(a) Miss Russell
(b) Mr. Ackroyd
(d) Mrs. Ferrars
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Blunt to Poirot?
2. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
3. Who tells Mr. Ackroyd that they are being blackmailed?
4. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd and Flora are from where?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)