|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mr. Ackroyd that they are being blackmailed?
(a) Miss Russell
(d) Mrs. Ferrars
2. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
(a) Fernly Park
(b) Royal Pond
(c) Queen's Palace
(d) King's Paddock
3. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
(a) Some glass broke.
(b) Someone shot a gun.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd screamed.
(d) Someone asked Mr. Ackroyd for money.
4. Caroline gives Poirot what?
(a) A list of James' patients
(b) A list of suspicious people in the neighborhood
(d) A note she found
5. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He locks James out.
(b) He denies making the phone call.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
6. Mrs. Ackroyd asks James to discuss what with Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) Ralph's will
(b) Flora's settlement
(c) Caroline's gossiping
(d) Mr. Ackroyd's illness
7. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
(a) A hat
(b) A goose quill
(c) A glass
(d) A billiard ball
8. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
9. Where did Caroline walk?
(a) Through the woods
(b) To a neighbor's house
(d) By the seashore
10. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He might be cut out of the will.
(b) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
(c) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
(d) He might be kicked out of the house.
11. Poirot tells whom that the quill from the summer house might have been used for taking heroin?
12. Who died a year ago?
(a) Mr. Ferrars
(b) The Ferrars' son
(c) Mrs. Ferrars
(d) The Ferrars' daughter
13. Mrs. Ackroyd and Flora are from where?
14. John's sister's name is?
15. Who finds a gold ring?
Short Answer Questions
1. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
2. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
3. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
4. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
5. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)