1. Explain the relationship, in Chapter One, between Dr. James Sheppard and his sister, Caroline.
2. What is the Intelligence Corps and what role does it play, in Chapter One?
3. In Chapter One, what is Caroline's theory about Mrs. Ferrars' death and the death of Mr. Ferrars a year ago?
4. In Chapter One, how does James feel about Caroline's theory regarding Mrs. Ferrars' death?
5. Based on the information given in Chapter Two, describe the village.
This section contains 2,386 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)