|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of accent does Charles Kent have?
2. Everyone at the meeting is shocked by what?
(a) Ralph showing up
(b) An unexpected phone call
(c) Ursula and Ralph being married
(d) The police arriving
3. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
(a) Ralph's disappearance
(b) The phone call
(c) Footprints outside
(d) Fingerprints on the dagger
4. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
(a) Miss Flora
(c) Mr. Poirot
(d) Miss Russell
5. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a table in the drawing room
(b) In a desk drawer in the library
(c) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
(d) In a box in the billiard room
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Poirot think the chair was pulled out?
2. Someone at the Three Boars Inn said the stranger had what sort of accent?
3. Why is James upset with Caroline?
4. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
5. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)