|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Four, James goes to whose house, where he meets Miss Russell?
(a) Miss Russell's
(b) Mr. Potter's
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's
(d) Mr. Poirot's
2. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
(b) New York
3. Poirot has a newspaper announcement sent saying that Ralph was captured where?
4. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
(a) Ralph is probably either the murderer or the blackmailer.
(b) The murderer and blackmailer may be different people.
(c) The murderer and blackmailer are probably the same person.
(d) The murderer and blackmailer are probably working together.
5. James gives Poirot what?
(a) A newspaper article to read.
(b) His manuscript containing case facts.
(c) A letter from Miss Russell.
(d) A letter from Flora.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flora say she happy?
2. Poirot says what about Ralph's footprints?
3. What is John's profession?
4. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
5. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)