|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was discovered about Parker when James and Poirot questioned him?
(a) He knew the owner of the ring.
(b) He stole the money.
(c) He blackmailed Mr. Ackroyd.
(d) He blackmailed his former employer.
2. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
(a) Miss Russell
(c) Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd
3. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Donald Adams
(b) David Adams
(c) Robert Ackroyd
(d) Roger Ackroyd
4. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
(a) Raymond's visit
(b) Miss Russell's odd questions
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd's confession
(d) Ralph's boots
5. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Bears Inn
(b) The Three Boars Inn
(c) The Three Dogs Inn
(d) The Three Wolves Inn
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
2. Of the following people, who did Ursula have a major fight with the day of the murder?
3. Ursula insisted on telling whom about the marriage, after she heard the announcement of Ralph and Flora's engagement?
4. Poirot says that he wishes his old friend were around to do what?
5. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)