|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
2. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
(a) He is sick.
(b) She saw him with a woman.
(c) She thinks the police suspect him.
(d) She hasn't seen him for a week.
3. Poirot theorizes that Blunt did not hear Mr. Ackroyd at 9:30 the night he died because it was actually what?
(b) A message on the dictaphone
4. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
(a) The bushes
(b) Up a tree
(c) The path
(d) The pond
5. Where did Ralph go into hiding?
(a) The summer house
(b) A secret room in Fernly Park
(c) James' house
(d) A home for the mentally ill
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Poirot think Charles Kent went to Fernly Park the day of the murder?
2. What is the parlor maid's name?
3. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
4. Who does not go to Liverpool to see Charles Kent?
5. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)