|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
(b) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(c) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
(d) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
2. What does Poirot tell Blunt that makes Blunt happy?
(a) Flora doesn't really love Ralph.
(b) Flora doesn't really love Blunt.
(c) Flora did not commit the murder.
(d) Flora is not the blackmailer.
3. Even though Ralph always wanted money, who sticks up for him and says he is happy that Poirot is acting on Ralph's behalf?
4. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
(a) Lying about his name
(b) Lying about his alibi
(c) The blackmailer
(d) The murderer
5. After dinner, what does Mr. Ackroyd tell James about Mr. Ferrars' death?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd killed Mr. Ferrars.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars confessed to him that she murdered her husband.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars told him that Mr. Ferrars was murdered by his friend.
(d) Mr. Ferrars probably died naturally.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
2. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
3. The next morning, what happens?
4. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
5. To whom did Mr. Ackroyd leave 1,000 pounds in his will?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)