|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd
2. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
(d) Mr. Hammond
3. What major discovery do James and Poirot make about Charles Kent?
(a) He is Mr. Ackroyd's son.
(b) He is Miss Russell's son.
(c) He is Mr. and Mrs. Ferrars' son.
(d) He is Mrs. Ackroyd's son.
4. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(b) Mr. Poirot
5. Where did Ralph go into hiding?
(a) The summer house
(b) A home for the mentally ill
(c) A secret room in Fernly Park
(d) James' house
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot announces what to everyone?
2. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
3. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
4. What is Fernly Park?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)