|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flora confesses to what part of the mystery?
(a) Murdering her uncle
(b) Knowing Ralph's whereabouts
(c) The blackmail
(d) Stealing the $40 from her uncle's room
2. Everyone at the meeting is shocked by what?
(a) The police arriving
(b) An unexpected phone call
(c) Ursula and Ralph being married
(d) Ralph showing up
3. How does Caroline think Mr. Ferrars died?
(a) He died of old age
(b) He died in his sleep
(c) He died of heart failure
(d) Mrs. Ferrars poisoned him.
4. Who suddenly appears at the meeting?
(a) Inspector Raglan
(b) Mr. Hammond
5. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
(a) Ralph's disappearance
(b) Fingerprints on the dagger
(c) The phone call
(d) Footprints outside
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot think of James' theory about Ursula?
2. Where did Caroline walk?
3. What is discovered about the footprints?
4. After dinner, what does Mr. Ackroyd tell James about Mr. Ferrars' death?
5. What item was moved at the crime scene?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)