|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
(a) Miss Russell's odd questions
(b) Ralph's boots
(c) Raymond's visit
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd's confession
2. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
(a) The pond
(b) The bushes
(c) The path
(d) Up a tree
3. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He is a retired detective
(b) He is a lunatic
(c) He murdered a man years ago
(d) He is a retired doctor
4. John's sister's name is?
5. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
(a) Lying about his name
(b) The blackmailer
(c) Lying about his alibi
(d) The murderer
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd and Flora are from where?
2. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
3. James seems unconcerned by Poirot's accusations and even does what during the exchange?
4. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
5. James gives Poirot what?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)