|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
(a) Lying about his name
(b) The blackmailer
(c) Lying about his alibi
(d) The murderer
2. Caroline gives Poirot what?
(a) A list of suspicious people in the neighborhood
(b) A list of James' patients
(c) A note she found
3. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
(b) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
(c) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
(d) Inquiries are already being made.
4. Flora confesses to what part of the mystery?
(a) Murdering her uncle
(b) Knowing Ralph's whereabouts
(c) The blackmail
(d) Stealing the $40 from her uncle's room
5. Mrs. Ackroyd asks James to discuss what with Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) Ralph's will
(b) Caroline's gossiping
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's illness
(d) Flora's settlement
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot tells James what about people?
2. While James is gone, who stops in to see Caroline?
3. What is the parlor maid's name?
4. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
5. Poirot announces what to everyone?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)