|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
2. How does James identify Kent?
(a) His face
(b) His voice
(c) His fingerprints
(d) His footprints
3. What item was moved at the crime scene?
(a) A table
(b) A glass
(c) A chair
(d) A cabinet
4. Miss Ganett and whom visit James and Caroline?
(a) Mr. Poirot
(b) Inspector Raglan
(c) Colonel Carter
5. John's last name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flora say she happy?
2. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
3. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
4. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
5. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)