|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(a) Stamp collecting
(c) Growing vegetables
2. How does James identify Kent?
(a) His fingerprints
(b) His footprints
(c) His voice
(d) His face
3. Caroline gives Poirot what?
(b) A list of suspicious people in the neighborhood
(c) A note she found
(d) A list of James' patients
4. Poirot tells James that he knows James arranged the phone call because of what?
(a) Caroline told him about a patient of James' who turned out to have made the call.
(b) The station master told Poirot that the person who made the call said James asked him to.
(c) The steward who made the call for James came back on his own and confessed.
(d) Ralph was clearly being framed by James.
5. The telegram is from a steamer on its way where?
(a) The United States
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't James trust Caroline with information?
2. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
3. Who is frustrating Inspector Raglan, as Chapter Twenty opens?
4. Who does Poirot ask to help him question Blunt?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)