|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
(a) Ralph Peterson
(b) Ralph Prescott
(c) Ralph Paton
(d) Ralph Preston
2. After dinner, what does Mr. Ackroyd tell James about Mr. Ferrars' death?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars confessed to him that she murdered her husband.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars told him that Mr. Ferrars was murdered by his friend.
(c) Mr. Ferrars probably died naturally.
(d) Mr. Ackroyd killed Mr. Ferrars.
3. Who is frustrating Inspector Raglan, as Chapter Twenty opens?
(c) Charles Kent
4. James seems unconcerned by Poirot's accusations and even does what during the exchange?
(a) Calmly drinks tea
(b) Walks into the other room
(d) Accuses Poirot of the murder
5. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Chapter Thirteen opens, Poirot invites whom to dinner?
2. What major discovery do James and Poirot make about Charles Kent?
3. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
4. Someone at the Three Boars Inn said the stranger had what sort of accent?
5. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)