|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
(a) The murderer and blackmailer are probably working together.
(b) Ralph is probably either the murderer or the blackmailer.
(c) The murderer and blackmailer may be different people.
(d) The murderer and blackmailer are probably the same person.
2. When they visit Flora, they find her with whom?
(b) Her mother
3. Who introduces Blunt to Poirot?
4. James, Caroline, and Poirot's dinner is interrupted by a call from whom?
(a) The police
(c) Mr. Hammond
5. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(c) Stamp collecting
(d) Growing vegetables
Short Answer Questions
1. As Chapter Thirteen opens, Poirot invites whom to dinner?
2. What major discovery do James and Poirot make about Charles Kent?
3. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
4. Who does not go to Liverpool to see Charles Kent?
5. John's sister's name is?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)