|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
(a) Miss Russell
(c) Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd
2. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
3. Poirot asks the group what important question at the meeting?
(a) Who was in the room with Mr. Ackroyd at 9:30?
(b) Who knows where Ralph is?
(c) Who is the blackmailer among you?
(d) Who else is hiding something?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Owning the ring
(b) Stealing the money
(c) Leaving the silver drawer open
(d) Changing the will
5. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a box in the billiard room
(b) In a table in the drawing room
(c) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
(d) In a desk drawer in the library
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
2. Poirot says that he wishes his old friend were around to do what?
3. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
4. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
5. When they visit Flora, they find her with whom?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)