|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Half an hour before Mr. Ackroyd's death, Ursula met whom in the summer house?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
(d) Mr. Ackroyd
2. Poirot announces what to everyone?
(a) That the police are in the next room
(b) That he did not invite the police to the meeting on purpose
(c) That the police are on their way now
(d) That the police already have the murderer in custody
3. Flora confesses to what part of the mystery?
(a) Murdering her uncle
(b) Knowing Ralph's whereabouts
(c) Stealing the $40 from her uncle's room
(d) The blackmail
4. Poirot wants James to do what regarding his manuscript?
(a) Give it to Caroline.
(b) Leave it with Poirot.
(c) Finish it.
(d) Burn it.
5. Why has Kent really come to town, according to Miss Russell?
(a) To live
(b) To hide from police
(c) To get money
(d) To have a nice visit family
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
2. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
3. Mr. Poirot lives where?
4. What is missing from Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom?
5. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)