|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is James upset with Caroline?
(a) She is helping to incriminate Ralph.
(b) She will not speak to him.
(c) She did not cook dinner as she promised.
(d) She is not helping with the investigation.
2. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
(a) A loaf of bread
(b) A note
(c) His hat that he left at their house
(d) A jar of jam
3. Caroline gives Poirot what?
(b) A note she found
(c) A list of James' patients
(d) A list of suspicious people in the neighborhood
4. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
(a) Fingerprints on the dagger
(b) Footprints outside
(c) Ralph's disappearance
(d) The phone call
5. Poirot tells whom that the quill from the summer house might have been used for taking heroin?
Short Answer Questions
1. James, Caroline, and Poirot's dinner is interrupted by a call from whom?
2. Why doesn't James trust Caroline with information?
3. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
4. How does James identify Kent?
5. How does Caroline find out about Mrs. Ferrars?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)