|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everyone enjoys guessing the meaning of what?
(a) The engraving on the ring
(b) The missing money
(c) The quill
(d) Ralph's disappearance
2. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Wolves Inn
(b) The Three Dogs Inn
(c) The Three Bears Inn
(d) The Three Boars Inn
3. Even though Ralph always wanted money, who sticks up for him and says he is happy that Poirot is acting on Ralph's behalf?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd asks James to discuss what with Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) Caroline's gossiping
(b) Mr. Ackroyd's illness
(c) Flora's settlement
(d) Ralph's will
5. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
(a) The murderer
(b) Lying about his name
(c) Lying about his alibi
(d) The blackmailer
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of accent does Charles Kent have?
2. James and Poirot discover that Mrs. Ferrars was blackmailed and discuss which of the following people as a suspect?
3. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
4. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
5. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)