|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
(b) New York
2. John's last name is?
3. Inspector Raglan tells James what about Kent?
(a) He confessed.
(b) His alibi does not check out.
(c) His alibi checks out.
(d) He escaped.
4. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
(c) She will take the drinks to him herself.
(d) Don't disturb him.
5. Who is Hector Blunt?
(a) A farmer.
(b) An amateur writer.
(c) A well-known doctor.
(d) A well-known hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
2. Where is Ralph staying in town?
3. Ralph wanted to conceal his marriage to Ursula until he could do what?
4. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)