|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
(a) Her knee
(b) Her stomach
(c) Her elbow
(d) Her shoulder
2. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A museum
(b) A stadium
(c) A house
(d) A park
3. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd
(b) Miss Russell
(c) Mrs. Ferrars
4. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
(a) The dagger
(b) The phone call
(c) Missing money
(d) The footprints
5. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
2. Everyone enjoys guessing the meaning of what?
3. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
4. James seems unconcerned by Poirot's accusations and even does what during the exchange?
5. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)