|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suddenly appears at the meeting?
(b) Inspector Raglan
(c) Mr. Hammond
2. What is the Intelligence Corps?
(a) A book discussion club
(b) A secret detective agency
(c) A military group
(d) A group of people who gossip with John's sister
3. Mr. Poirot tells Caroline that they should find Ralph soon or what will happen?
(a) The police will arrest Ralph for murder on sight.
(b) It will look very bad for Ralph.
(c) Ralph will die.
(d) Flora will not marry Ralph.
4. James seems unconcerned by Poirot's accusations and even does what during the exchange?
(a) Calmly drinks tea
(b) Accuses Poirot of the murder
(c) Walks into the other room
5. James' secret is that he met Ralph after the murder and told him what, causing Ralph to leave?
(a) Ursula was a major suspect.
(b) Flora was a major suspect.
(c) Ralph was a major suspect.
(d) Flora planned to marry someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. John's sister's name is?
2. Why does Poirot think Charles Kent went to Fernly Park the day of the murder?
3. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
4. Poirot announces what to everyone?
5. Why does Flora say she happy?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)