|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
(c) Miss Russell
2. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
(a) A good investor
(c) Greedy and tightfisted
(d) A poor investor
3. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(c) Growing vegetables
(d) Stamp collecting
4. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(c) Mr. Poirot
5. Why does Flora say she happy?
(a) Flora always hated her uncle and was glad to see him dead.
(b) Ralph was no longer a murder suspect.
(c) Flora did not want to marry Ralph and hoped he got arrested
(d) Her uncle left her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
2. Who does James live with?
3. Where is Ralph staying in town?
4. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
5. Who is Charles Kent?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)