|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caroline think Mr. Ferrars died?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars poisoned him.
(b) He died of old age
(c) He died of heart failure
(d) He died in his sleep
2. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
(b) Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd
(d) Miss Russell
3. To whom did Mr. Ackroyd leave 1,000 pounds in his will?
(c) Miss Russell
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
4. Where does Caroline think Ralph is?
5. Whom does Poirot tell James he asked for a favor to help solve the case?
(a) Miss Russell
(c) Inspector Raglan
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ralph staying in town?
2. Poirot tells whom that the quill from the summer house might have been used for taking heroin?
3. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
4. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
5. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)