|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) The neighbor
(b) The maid
(c) The chef
(d) The nanny
2. In Chapter Four, James goes to whose house, where he meets Miss Russell?
(a) Mr. Poirot's
(b) Miss Russell's
(c) Mr. Potter's
(d) Mr. Ackroyd's
3. Poirot has a newspaper announcement sent saying that Ralph was captured where?
4. What do James and Poirot ask Mr. Hammond about?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars' financial records
(b) How well he personally knew Mr. Ackroyd
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's financial records
(d) How well he personally knew Mrs. Ferrars
5. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
Short Answer Questions
1. James' secret is that he met Ralph after the murder and told him what, causing Ralph to leave?
2. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
3. Someone at the Three Boars Inn said the stranger had what sort of accent?
4. Where is Ralph staying in town?
5. Why does Poirot eliminate Parker as the person who made the call?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)