|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While James is gone, who stops in to see Caroline?
(a) Miss Russell
(c) Mr. Poirot
2. What major discovery do James and Poirot make about Charles Kent?
(a) He is Miss Russell's son.
(b) He is Mr. and Mrs. Ferrars' son.
(c) He is Mrs. Ackroyd's son.
(d) He is Mr. Ackroyd's son.
3. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) Robert Avery
(b) Rodney Appleton
(c) Roger Ackroyd
(d) Ralph Applewood
4. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
(d) New York
5. Who does James live with?
(a) His sister
(b) His friend
(c) His wife
(d) His parents
Short Answer Questions
1. Ursula comes from what sort of family background?
2. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
3. Half an hour before Mr. Ackroyd's death, Ursula met whom in the summer house?
4. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
5. Someone at the Three Boars Inn said the stranger had what sort of accent?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)