|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John's sister's name is?
2. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Donald Adams
(b) David Adams
(c) Roger Ackroyd
(d) Robert Ackroyd
3. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
(d) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
4. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(a) Stamp collecting
(b) Growing vegetables
5. What is the Intelligence Corps?
(a) A group of people who gossip with John's sister
(b) A book discussion club
(c) A secret detective agency
(d) A military group
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the parlor maid's name?
2. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
3. As Chapter Thirteen opens, Poirot invites whom to dinner?
4. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
5. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)