|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
(a) His voice
(b) Nothing at all
(c) His clothes
(d) His face
2. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He locks James out.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He denies making the phone call.
(d) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
3. When they visit Flora, they find her with whom?
(a) Her mother
4. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
(a) A poor investor
(b) A good investor
(d) Greedy and tightfisted
5. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At Poirot's house
(b) At the Inn
(c) At James and Caroline's house
(d) At Fernly Park
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
2. Whom does Poirot tell James he asked for a favor to help solve the case?
3. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
4. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
5. How does Caroline think Mr. Ferrars died?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)