|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
(a) Some glass broke.
(b) Someone shot a gun.
(c) Someone asked Mr. Ackroyd for money.
(d) Mr. Ackroyd screamed.
2. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
3. Of the following people, who did Ursula have a major fight with the day of the murder?
(a) Flora and Mr. Ackroyd
(b) Mr. Ackroyd and Ralph
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Ackroyd
(d) Ralph and Flora
4. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
(c) Her mother
5. Who is frustrating Inspector Raglan, as Chapter Twenty opens?
(a) Charles Kent
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot tell Blunt that makes Blunt happy?
2. Based on the initial inscribed on the ring, who might be a suspect?
3. Why has Kent really come to town, according to Miss Russell?
4. Who do the police say is a drug user?
5. In Chapter Four, James goes to whose house, where he meets Miss Russell?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)