|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot tell Blunt that makes Blunt happy?
(a) Flora doesn't really love Blunt.
(b) Flora did not commit the murder.
(c) Flora doesn't really love Ralph.
(d) Flora is not the blackmailer.
2. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
3. What does Poirot show James an article about?
(a) Cocaine smuggling
(b) A lot of recent thefts in the area
(c) Ralph's disappearance
(d) The murder of Roger Ackroyd
4. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) The neighbor
(b) The maid
(c) The nanny
(d) The chef
5. In Chapter One, how does Caroline think Mrs. Ferrars died?
(a) Natural causes
(b) An overdose of sleeping pills
(c) An overdose of pain medication
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot has a newspaper announcement sent saying that Ralph was captured where?
2. Who is Hector Blunt?
3. Even though Ralph always wanted money, who sticks up for him and says he is happy that Poirot is acting on Ralph's behalf?
4. Miss Ganett thinks who might be guilty of the crime?
5. Everyone enjoys guessing the meaning of what?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)