|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caroline find out about Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) The delivery boy and maid
(b) The maid and milkman
(c) The maid and mailman
(d) The milkman and mailman
2. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
3. In Chapter One, how does Caroline think Mrs. Ferrars died?
(a) An overdose of pain medication
(c) An overdose of sleeping pills
(d) Natural causes
4. Flora is so upset that she asks Raymond to do what?
(a) Send a formal announcement of the engagement
(b) Call the police
(c) Leave the house
(d) Send everyone home
5. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
(a) Ralph's boots
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd's confession
(c) Miss Russell's odd questions
(d) Raymond's visit
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, who has died?
2. Why does Flora say she happy?
3. While James is gone, who stops in to see Caroline?
4. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
5. What is missing from Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)