|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major discovery do James and Poirot make about Charles Kent?
(a) He is Mr. and Mrs. Ferrars' son.
(b) He is Mr. Ackroyd's son.
(c) He is Mrs. Ackroyd's son.
(d) He is Miss Russell's son.
2. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Stealing the money
(b) Leaving the silver drawer open
(c) Changing the will
(d) Owning the ring
3. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) To sell something
(b) Nobody knows
(c) To ask directions
(d) To visit someone
4. Of the following people, who did Ursula have a major fight with the day of the murder?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Ackroyd
(b) Ralph and Flora
(c) Flora and Mr. Ackroyd
(d) Mr. Ackroyd and Ralph
5. How does James identify Kent?
(a) His voice
(b) His fingerprints
(c) His face
(d) His footprints
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Poirot tell James he asked for a favor to help solve the case?
2. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
3. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
4. Who died a year ago?
5. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)