|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot and James next go to confront whom?
(a) Charles Kent
(c) Miss Russell
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
2. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He might be cut out of the will.
(b) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
(c) He might be kicked out of the house.
(d) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
3. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
(d) Who else owns similar shoes
4. Ursula comes from what sort of family background?
(a) Orphaned at a young age
(b) Wealthy family
(c) Poor family
(d) Abusive family
5. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
(a) Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd
(b) Miss Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Kent really come to town, according to Miss Russell?
2. What major discovery do James and Poirot make about Charles Kent?
3. What was discovered about Parker when James and Poirot questioned him?
4. Where is Ralph staying in town?
5. Mr. Poirot lives where?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)