|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major discovery do James and Poirot make about Charles Kent?
(a) He is Mr. Ackroyd's son.
(b) He is Mrs. Ackroyd's son.
(c) He is Mr. and Mrs. Ferrars' son.
(d) He is Miss Russell's son.
2. Who do the police say is a drug user?
(a) Charles Kent
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd
3. Poirot tells whom that the quill from the summer house might have been used for taking heroin?
4. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
(b) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
(c) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
(d) Inquiries are already being made.
5. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
(a) Mrs. Ferguson
(b) Mrs. Fielding
(c) Mrs. Folliott
(d) Mrs. Ferdinand
Short Answer Questions
1. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
2. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
3. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
4. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
5. As Chapter Thirteen opens, Poirot invites whom to dinner?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)