|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
(a) Miss Russell
(c) Mrs. Ferrars
(d) Mr. Ackroyd
2. Mr. Poirot lives where?
(a) The Arches
(b) The Pines
(c) The Larches
(d) The Beeches
3. Based on the initial inscribed on the ring, who might be a suspect?
(a) Anyone whose name has the initial A
(b) Anyone whose name has the initial F
(c) Anyone whose name has the initial P
(d) Anyone whose name has the initial R
4. How does James identify Kent?
(a) His face
(b) His footprints
(c) His voice
(d) His fingerprints
5. Caroline gives Poirot what?
(a) A list of James' patients
(c) A note she found
(d) A list of suspicious people in the neighborhood
Short Answer Questions
1. Flora confesses to what part of the mystery?
2. Ralph wanted to conceal his marriage to Ursula until he could do what?
3. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
4. Ursula comes from what sort of family background?
5. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)