|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though Ralph always wanted money, who sticks up for him and says he is happy that Poirot is acting on Ralph's behalf?
2. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
(a) There was a fire.
(b) There was a female visitor.
(c) There was an unusual noise.
(d) There was a male visitor.
3. What does Poirot think of James' theory about Ursula?
(a) It is flawed.
(b) It is correct.
(c) It is the same as Poirot's theory.
(d) It is interesting.
4. In Chapter One, how does Caroline think Mrs. Ferrars died?
(b) An overdose of pain medication
(c) Natural causes
(d) An overdose of sleeping pills
5. What is the parlor maid's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
2. Who does James live with?
3. Caroline gives Poirot what?
4. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
5. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)