|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Poirot tells Caroline that they should find Ralph soon or what will happen?
(a) Ralph will die.
(b) The police will arrest Ralph for murder on sight.
(c) It will look very bad for Ralph.
(d) Flora will not marry Ralph.
2. While James is gone, who stops in to see Caroline?
(a) Miss Russell
(b) Mr. Poirot
3. What does Poirot think of James' theory about Ursula?
(a) It is interesting.
(b) It is the same as Poirot's theory.
(c) It is flawed.
(d) It is correct.
4. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) To visit someone
(b) Nobody knows
(c) To sell something
(d) To ask directions
5. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To conceal his identity.
(b) To introduce him to the people in town.
(c) To keep quiet about his profession.
(d) To hold on to an important document for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
2. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
3. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd asks James to discuss what with Mr. Ackroyd?
5. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)