|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
(a) Hiding Ralph on purpose
(b) Arguing too much
(c) Keeping secrets
(d) Helping with the investigation
2. What is missing from Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom?
(a) A glass of wine
(b) His will
(c) A note
3. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He denies making the phone call.
(c) He locks James out.
(d) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
4. Someone at the Three Boars Inn said the stranger had what sort of accent?
5. What was discovered about Parker when James and Poirot questioned him?
(a) He blackmailed Mr. Ackroyd.
(b) He knew the owner of the ring.
(c) He blackmailed his former employer.
(d) He stole the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, who has died?
2. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
3. Who died a year ago?
4. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)