|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
(a) Miss Ferris
(b) Miss Finch
(c) Miss Flora
(d) Miss Foster
2. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Dogs Inn
(b) The Three Wolves Inn
(c) The Three Boars Inn
(d) The Three Bears Inn
3. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
(a) His face
(b) His clothes
(c) His voice
(d) Nothing at all
4. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
(a) Mrs. Ferdinand
(b) Mrs. Fielding
(c) Mrs. Folliott
(d) Mrs. Ferguson
5. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
(a) Her knee
(b) Her elbow
(c) Her shoulder
(d) Her stomach
Short Answer Questions
1. John's sister's name is?
2. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
3. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
4. John's last name is?
5. What does Poirot think of James' theory about Ursula?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)