|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(a) Mr. Poirot
2. James and Poirot discover that Mrs. Ferrars was blackmailed and discuss which of the following people as a suspect?
(b) Mr. Ackroyd
(c) Miss Russell
3. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
(a) Raymond's visit
(b) Ralph's boots
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd's confession
(d) Miss Russell's odd questions
4. What does Poirot show James an article about?
(a) A lot of recent thefts in the area
(b) The murder of Roger Ackroyd
(c) Cocaine smuggling
(d) Ralph's disappearance
5. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a desk drawer in the library
(b) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
(c) In a box in the billiard room
(d) In a table in the drawing room
Short Answer Questions
1. What is discovered about the footprints?
2. What is John's profession?
3. Poirot tells whom that the quill from the summer house might have been used for taking heroin?
4. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
5. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)