|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hector Blunt?
(a) An amateur writer.
(b) A well-known hunter.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A well-known doctor.
2. Mrs. Ackroyd and Flora are from where?
3. Flora confesses to what part of the mystery?
(a) Knowing Ralph's whereabouts
(b) Stealing the $40 from her uncle's room
(c) Murdering her uncle
(d) The blackmail
4. Why is James upset with Caroline?
(a) She is helping to incriminate Ralph.
(b) She will not speak to him.
(c) She is not helping with the investigation.
(d) She did not cook dinner as she promised.
5. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
(b) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(c) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
(d) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do James and Poirot ask Mr. Hammond about?
2. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
3. What does Poirot think of James' theory about Ursula?
4. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
5. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)