|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't James trust Caroline with information?
(a) He thinks she might be in danger if she knows what he does.
(b) He thinks she could be a killer.
(c) He thinks she might make fun of his theories.
(d) He thinks she will spread rumors around town.
2. While James is gone, who stops in to see Caroline?
(a) Mr. Poirot
(d) Miss Russell
3. In Chapter One, how does Caroline think Mrs. Ferrars died?
(b) An overdose of sleeping pills
(c) An overdose of pain medication
(d) Natural causes
4. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
(a) With a dagger
(b) With a pillow
(c) With a gun
(d) With a rope
5. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
(a) Mrs. Ferguson
(b) Mrs. Folliott
(c) Mrs. Ferdinand
(d) Mrs. Fielding
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
2. Caroline gives Poirot what?
3. In Chapter One, who has died?
4. What is the Intelligence Corps?
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)