|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot tell Blunt that makes Blunt happy?
(a) Flora did not commit the murder.
(b) Flora doesn't really love Blunt.
(c) Flora is not the blackmailer.
(d) Flora doesn't really love Ralph.
2. John's last name is?
3. Who tells Mr. Ackroyd that they are being blackmailed?
(b) Mrs. Ferrars
(c) Miss Russell
4. Why does Poirot think Charles Kent went to Fernly Park the day of the murder?
(a) Because he was born in Kent
(b) Because he was looking for a good place to hide from police
(c) Because he was lost
(d) Because he was seeing Flora
5. What is mentioned as a popular pastime in King's Abbot?
(a) Playing chess
(b) Eating at a local restaurant
(d) Playing Mah Jong
Short Answer Questions
1. The next morning, what happens?
2. Where is Ralph staying in town?
3. Why has Kent really come to town, according to Miss Russell?
4. Whom does Poirot tell James he asked for a favor to help solve the case?
5. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)