|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ursula insisted on telling whom about the marriage, after she heard the announcement of Ralph and Flora's engagement?
(b) Miss Russell
(d) Mr. Ackroyd
2. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
3. Inspector Raglan tells James what about Kent?
(a) He escaped.
(b) His alibi checks out.
(c) He confessed.
(d) His alibi does not check out.
4. Of the following people, who did Ursula have a major fight with the day of the murder?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd and Ralph
(b) Flora and Mr. Ackroyd
(c) Ralph and Flora
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Ackroyd
5. Mr. Poirot lives where?
(a) The Larches
(b) The Beeches
(c) The Pines
(d) The Arches
Short Answer Questions
1. What is discovered about the footprints?
2. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
3. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
4. What is missing from Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom?
5. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)