|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is mentioned as a popular pastime in King's Abbot?
(a) Playing chess
(b) Playing Mah Jong
(c) Eating at a local restaurant
2. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
(b) Her mother
3. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
4. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
(b) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
(c) Inquiries are already being made.
(d) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
5. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Leaving the silver drawer open
(b) Changing the will
(c) Owning the ring
(d) Stealing the money
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
2. Caroline gives Poirot what?
3. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
4. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
5. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)