|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Kent really come to town, according to Miss Russell?
(a) To live
(b) To have a nice visit family
(c) To get money
(d) To hide from police
2. Caroline feels terribly suspicious about Miss Russell for what reason that James dismisses?
(a) Miss Russell was seen outside the night of the murder.
(b) Miss Russell was asking about drugs and poisons.
(c) Miss Russell was caught in a lie.
(d) Miss Russell might own the ring that was found in an earlier chapter.
3. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd's wife
(b) Mr. Ackroyd's sister-in-law
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's sister
(d) Mr. Ackroyd's daughter
4. What was discovered about Parker when James and Poirot questioned him?
(a) He blackmailed his former employer.
(b) He blackmailed Mr. Ackroyd.
(c) He stole the money.
(d) He knew the owner of the ring.
5. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
(a) Mrs. Ferdinand
(b) Mrs. Ferguson
(c) Mrs. Fielding
(d) Mrs. Folliott
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
2. What was the unusual stranger there for?
3. John's sister's name is?
4. Ursula insisted on telling whom about the marriage, after she heard the announcement of Ralph and Flora's engagement?
5. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)