|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Intelligence Corps?
(a) A group of people who gossip with John's sister
(b) A secret detective agency
(c) A book discussion club
(d) A military group
2. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Dogs Inn
(b) The Three Bears Inn
(c) The Three Wolves Inn
(d) The Three Boars Inn
3. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
(a) Mr. Harris
(b) Mr. Harrison
(c) Mr. Hammond
(d) Mr. Harper
4. What is discovered about the footprints?
(a) They are from common shoes and could belong to anyone.
(b) They belong to Raymond.
(c) They belong to Ralph.
(d) They belong to Blunt.
5. Caroline feels terribly suspicious about Miss Russell for what reason that James dismisses?
(a) Miss Russell might own the ring that was found in an earlier chapter.
(b) Miss Russell was caught in a lie.
(c) Miss Russell was asking about drugs and poisons.
(d) Miss Russell was seen outside the night of the murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Poirot think Charles Kent went to Fernly Park the day of the murder?
2. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
3. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
4. What is Fernly Park?
5. John's last name is?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)