|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does James live with?
(a) His friend
(b) His sister
(c) His parents
(d) His wife
2. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
(b) She will take the drinks to him herself.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
(d) Don't disturb him.
3. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
(a) Mr. Harper
(b) Mr. Harrison
(c) Mr. Hammond
(d) Mr. Harris
4. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To question James
(b) To find where it came from
(c) To question Raymond
(d) To set up the murderer
5. Everyone, including James, does what when Poirot confronts them?
(a) Denies everything
(c) Lowers their gaze
(d) Volunteers more information
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
2. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
3. What sort of accent does Charles Kent have?
4. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
5. James and Poirot discover that Mrs. Ferrars was blackmailed and discuss which of the following people as a suspect?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)