|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
(a) Mr. Harper
(b) Mr. Harris
(c) Mr. Hammond
(d) Mr. Harrison
2. Who is Hector Blunt?
(a) A farmer.
(b) An amateur writer.
(c) A well-known doctor.
(d) A well-known hunter.
3. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
4. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) Don't disturb him.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
(d) She will take the drinks to him herself.
5. Who does Miss Russell tell the Inspector is quitting his/her job?
(a) The cook
(c) Miss Russell herself
(d) The parlor maid
Short Answer Questions
1. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
2. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
3. James and Poirot discover that Mrs. Ferrars was blackmailed and discuss which of the following people as a suspect?
4. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
5. What is Fernly Park?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)