|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
(a) The dagger
(b) The phone call
(c) The footprints
(d) Missing money
2. Why does Flora say she happy?
(a) Ralph was no longer a murder suspect.
(b) Her uncle left her money.
(c) Flora did not want to marry Ralph and hoped he got arrested
(d) Flora always hated her uncle and was glad to see him dead.
3. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Changing the will
(b) Stealing the money
(c) Leaving the silver drawer open
(d) Owning the ring
4. While James is gone, who stops in to see Caroline?
(a) Miss Russell
(b) Mr. Poirot
5. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
(a) A jar of jam
(b) A loaf of bread
(c) A note
(d) His hat that he left at their house
Short Answer Questions
1. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
2. What is missing from Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom?
3. What do James and Poirot ask Mr. Hammond about?
4. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
5. John's sister's name is?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)