|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Ganett thinks who might be guilty of the crime?
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
2. Why does Poirot think Charles Kent went to Fernly Park the day of the murder?
(a) Because he was born in Kent
(b) Because he was lost
(c) Because he was looking for a good place to hide from police
(d) Because he was seeing Flora
3. Why is James upset with Caroline?
(a) She will not speak to him.
(b) She did not cook dinner as she promised.
(c) She is not helping with the investigation.
(d) She is helping to incriminate Ralph.
4. How does Caroline find out about Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) The maid and milkman
(b) The milkman and mailman
(c) The delivery boy and maid
(d) The maid and mailman
5. Where did Caroline walk?
(b) To a neighbor's house
(c) By the seashore
(d) Through the woods
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline gives Poirot what?
2. In Chapter Four, James goes to whose house, where he meets Miss Russell?
3. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
4. John's sister's name is?
5. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)