|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
2. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
3. What is mentioned as a popular pastime in King's Abbot?
(a) Playing Mah Jong
(b) Eating at a local restaurant
(d) Playing chess
4. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd
5. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
(a) The murderer and blackmailer may be different people.
(b) Ralph is probably either the murderer or the blackmailer.
(c) The murderer and blackmailer are probably working together.
(d) The murderer and blackmailer are probably the same person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of accent does Charles Kent have?
2. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
3. Why is James upset with Caroline?
4. Miss Ganett and whom visit James and Caroline?
5. Who does Poirot ask to help him question Blunt?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)