|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After dinner, what does Mr. Ackroyd tell James about Mr. Ferrars' death?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars confessed to him that she murdered her husband.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars told him that Mr. Ferrars was murdered by his friend.
(c) Mr. Ferrars probably died naturally.
(d) Mr. Ackroyd killed Mr. Ferrars.
2. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
(a) The bushes
(b) The path
(c) The pond
(d) Up a tree
3. Mr. Poirot tells Caroline that they should find Ralph soon or what will happen?
(a) The police will arrest Ralph for murder on sight.
(b) Ralph will die.
(c) It will look very bad for Ralph.
(d) Flora will not marry Ralph.
4. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
(a) With a rope
(b) With a pillow
(c) With a gun
(d) With a dagger
5. John's sister's name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
2. Where is Ralph staying in town?
3. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
4. As Chapter Thirteen opens, Poirot invites whom to dinner?
5. Who comes out from behind a tree and surprises Flora?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)