|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom?
(b) A note
(c) His will
(d) A glass of wine
2. In Chapter Four, James goes to whose house, where he meets Miss Russell?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd's
(b) Miss Russell's
(c) Mr. Poirot's
(d) Mr. Potter's
3. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) To visit someone
(b) To sell something
(c) To ask directions
(d) Nobody knows
4. Why does Flora say she happy?
(a) Her uncle left her money.
(b) Flora always hated her uncle and was glad to see him dead.
(c) Flora did not want to marry Ralph and hoped he got arrested
(d) Ralph was no longer a murder suspect.
5. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
(d) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
2. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
3. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
4. Who is Charles Kent?
5. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)