|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
2. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
3. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) To visit someone
(b) To sell something
(c) To ask directions
(d) Nobody knows
4. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
(a) His face
(b) His voice
(c) Nothing at all
(d) His clothes
5. Who does Poirot ask to help him question Blunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charles Kent?
2. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
3. Raymond admits that his secret is what?
4. What do James and Poirot ask Mr. Hammond about?
5. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)