|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
(a) The blackmailer
(b) Lying about his name
(c) Lying about his alibi
(d) The murderer
2. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
(a) Fingerprints on the dagger
(b) Ralph's disappearance
(c) The phone call
(d) Footprints outside
3. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
(a) She screamed
(b) She fainted
4. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
(b) He might be cut out of the will.
(c) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
(d) He might be kicked out of the house.
5. What is the parlor maid's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
2. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
3. As Chapter Thirteen opens, Poirot invites whom to dinner?
4. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
5. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)