|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter One, who has died?
(a) Mr. Ford
(b) Mrs. Ferris
(c) Mr. Ferguson
(d) Mrs. Ferrars
2. Flora is so upset that she asks Raymond to do what?
(a) Call the police
(b) Leave the house
(c) Send a formal announcement of the engagement
(d) Send everyone home
3. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
(a) The murderer and blackmailer may be different people.
(b) The murderer and blackmailer are probably working together.
(c) Ralph is probably either the murderer or the blackmailer.
(d) The murderer and blackmailer are probably the same person.
4. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
5. Who does James live with?
(a) His wife
(b) His sister
(c) His friend
(d) His parents
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot tells whom that the quill from the summer house might have been used for taking heroin?
2. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
3. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
4. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
5. Who introduces Blunt to Poirot?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)