|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
(a) An alcoholic
(b) Mentally ill
(c) A gambler
(d) A drug addict
2. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
(b) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
(c) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
(d) Inquiries are already being made.
3. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He locks James out.
(c) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
(d) He denies making the phone call.
4. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
(a) Someone asked Mr. Ackroyd for money.
(b) Someone shot a gun.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd screamed.
(d) Some glass broke.
5. Caroline gives Poirot what?
(a) A list of James' patients
(b) A list of suspicious people in the neighborhood
(d) A note she found
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
2. Miss Ganett thinks who might be guilty of the crime?
3. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
4. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
5. Where is Ralph staying in town?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)