|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Mr. Ackroyd leave 1,000 pounds in his will?
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd
(c) Miss Russell
2. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) Ralph Applewood
(b) Roger Ackroyd
(c) Robert Avery
(d) Rodney Appleton
3. Who comes out from behind a tree and surprises Flora?
4. Why does Poirot think Charles Kent went to Fernly Park the day of the murder?
(a) Because he was seeing Flora
(b) Because he was looking for a good place to hide from police
(c) Because he was born in Kent
(d) Because he was lost
5. John's sister's name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
2. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
3. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd asks James to discuss what with Mr. Ackroyd?
5. What was the unusual stranger there for?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)