|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
(a) A gambler
(b) Mentally ill
(c) An alcoholic
(d) A drug addict
2. Who does not go to Liverpool to see Charles Kent?
(c) Inspector Raglan
3. James and Poirot discover that Mrs. Ferrars was blackmailed and discuss which of the following people as a suspect?
(b) Mr. Ackroyd
(d) Miss Russell
4. As Chapter Thirteen opens, Poirot invites whom to dinner?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
5. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd's sister
(b) Mr. Ackroyd's sister-in-law
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's wife
(d) Mr. Ackroyd's daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
2. Even though Ralph always wanted money, who sticks up for him and says he is happy that Poirot is acting on Ralph's behalf?
3. What does Poirot think of James' theory about Ursula?
4. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
5. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)