|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flora is so upset that she asks Raymond to do what?
(a) Send everyone home
(b) Leave the house
(c) Call the police
(d) Send a formal announcement of the engagement
2. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Rummaging through drawers in the study
(b) Handling the murder weapon
(c) Crying in a closet
(d) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
3. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
(a) Lying about his name
(b) The blackmailer
(c) The murderer
(d) Lying about his alibi
4. Poirot tells whom that the quill from the summer house might have been used for taking heroin?
5. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
(c) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. John's last name is?
2. Who is Charles Kent?
3. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
5. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)