|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
2. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
(a) A note
(b) A loaf of bread
(c) A jar of jam
(d) His hat that he left at their house
3. Mr. Poirot tells Caroline that they should find Ralph soon or what will happen?
(a) Flora will not marry Ralph.
(b) The police will arrest Ralph for murder on sight.
(c) Ralph will die.
(d) It will look very bad for Ralph.
4. What is mentioned as a popular pastime in King's Abbot?
(b) Playing chess
(c) Eating at a local restaurant
(d) Playing Mah Jong
5. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) The maid
(b) The nanny
(c) The chef
(d) The neighbor
Short Answer Questions
1. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
2. Even though Ralph always wanted money, who sticks up for him and says he is happy that Poirot is acting on Ralph's behalf?
3. To whom did Mr. Ackroyd leave 1,000 pounds in his will?
4. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
5. What is John's profession?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)