|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
(a) Ralph is probably either the murderer or the blackmailer.
(b) The murderer and blackmailer may be different people.
(c) The murderer and blackmailer are probably working together.
(d) The murderer and blackmailer are probably the same person.
2. How does James identify Kent?
(a) His footprints
(b) His voice
(c) His face
(d) His fingerprints
3. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars
(c) Miss Russell
(d) Mr. Ackroyd
4. Based on the initial inscribed on the ring, who might be a suspect?
(a) Anyone whose name has the initial A
(b) Anyone whose name has the initial R
(c) Anyone whose name has the initial P
(d) Anyone whose name has the initial F
5. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
(a) The path
(b) The pond
(c) Up a tree
(d) The bushes
Short Answer Questions
1. Raymond admits that his secret is what?
2. What item was moved at the crime scene?
3. What was the unusual stranger there for?
4. Who tells Mr. Ackroyd that they are being blackmailed?
5. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)