|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discovered about the footprints?
(a) They belong to Blunt.
(b) They belong to Ralph.
(c) They belong to Raymond.
(d) They are from common shoes and could belong to anyone.
2. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
(c) She will take the drinks to him herself.
(d) Don't disturb him.
3. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A park
(b) A house
(c) A stadium
(d) A museum
4. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
(b) Miss Russell
(d) Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd
5. Who died a year ago?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars
(b) Mr. Ferrars
(c) The Ferrars' son
(d) The Ferrars' daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is James upset with Caroline?
2. Where did Caroline walk?
3. To whom did Mr. Ackroyd leave 1,000 pounds in his will?
4. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd and Flora are from where?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)