|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To conceal his identity.
(b) To hold on to an important document for him.
(c) To keep quiet about his profession.
(d) To introduce him to the people in town.
2. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To set up the murderer
(b) To question Raymond
(c) To question James
(d) To find where it came from
3. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Donald Adams
(b) David Adams
(c) Roger Ackroyd
(d) Robert Ackroyd
4. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
5. Why does Poirot think Charles Kent went to Fernly Park the day of the murder?
(a) Because he was lost
(b) Because he was born in Kent
(c) Because he was looking for a good place to hide from police
(d) Because he was seeing Flora
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
2. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
3. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
4. Where was the dagger usually kept?
5. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)