|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
(a) The phone call
(b) Missing money
(c) The dagger
(d) The footprints
2. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) Nobody knows
(b) To visit someone
(c) To sell something
(d) To ask directions
3. Caroline feels terribly suspicious about Miss Russell for what reason that James dismisses?
(a) Miss Russell might own the ring that was found in an earlier chapter.
(b) Miss Russell was caught in a lie.
(c) Miss Russell was asking about drugs and poisons.
(d) Miss Russell was seen outside the night of the murder.
4. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
(b) He might be cut out of the will.
(c) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
(d) He might be kicked out of the house.
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
2. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
3. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
4. What is John's profession?
5. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)