|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To question Raymond
(b) To set up the murderer
(c) To find where it came from
(d) To question James
2. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
(b) New York
3. John's sister's name is?
4. Who died a year ago?
(a) Mr. Ferrars
(b) Mrs. Ferrars
(c) The Ferrars' daughter
(d) The Ferrars' son
5. Flora is so upset that she asks Raymond to do what?
(a) Send a formal announcement of the engagement
(b) Send everyone home
(c) Call the police
(d) Leave the house
Short Answer Questions
1. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
2. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
3. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
4. Caroline feels terribly suspicious about Miss Russell for what reason that James dismisses?
5. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)