|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
2. What does Caroline think James should search for regarding Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) A suicide letter
(b) A murder weapon
(c) Next of kin to notify
(d) An accidental cause of death
3. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
(c) New York
4. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(b) Mr. Poirot
5. Flora is so upset that she asks Raymond to do what?
(a) Call the police
(b) Leave the house
(c) Send a formal announcement of the engagement
(d) Send everyone home
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the dagger usually kept?
2. After dinner, what does Mr. Ackroyd tell James about Mr. Ferrars' death?
3. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
4. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
5. What is discovered about the footprints?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)