|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caroline feels terribly suspicious about Miss Russell for what reason that James dismisses?
(a) Miss Russell was caught in a lie.
(b) Miss Russell was seen outside the night of the murder.
(c) Miss Russell might own the ring that was found in an earlier chapter.
(d) Miss Russell was asking about drugs and poisons.
2. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He murdered a man years ago
(b) He is a retired doctor
(c) He is a retired detective
(d) He is a lunatic
3. Who does James live with?
(a) His parents
(b) His wife
(c) His friend
(d) His sister
4. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
(a) He is sick.
(b) She thinks the police suspect him.
(c) She saw him with a woman.
(d) She hasn't seen him for a week.
5. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(d) Mr. Poirot
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hector Blunt?
2. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
3. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
4. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
5. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)