|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(a) Growing vegetables
(c) Stamp collecting
2. Who does Poirot ask to help him question Blunt?
3. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
(a) A goose quill
(b) A billiard ball
(c) A hat
(d) A glass
4. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) She will take the drinks to him herself.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
(d) Don't disturb him.
5. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(c) Mr. Poirot
Short Answer Questions
1. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
2. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
3. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
4. What is missing from Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom?
5. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)