|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) Roger Ackroyd
(b) Rodney Appleton
(c) Robert Avery
(d) Ralph Applewood
2. What is discovered about the footprints?
(a) They belong to Raymond.
(b) They are from common shoes and could belong to anyone.
(c) They belong to Ralph.
(d) They belong to Blunt.
3. John's last name is?
4. Who comes out from behind a tree and surprises Flora?
5. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
(a) They are getting along fine.
(b) They are having major problems.
(c) They have some problems now and then.
(d) They never speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
2. Where was the dagger usually kept?
3. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
4. How does Caroline think Mr. Ferrars died?
5. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)