|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
(a) New York
2. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He is a lunatic
(b) He murdered a man years ago
(c) He is a retired doctor
(d) He is a retired detective
3. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
(a) Ralph's disappearance
(b) Fingerprints on the dagger
(c) Footprints outside
(d) The phone call
4. While James is gone, who stops in to see Caroline?
(b) Mr. Poirot
(c) Miss Russell
5. Who introduces Blunt to Poirot?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, who has died?
2. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
3. What does Caroline think James should search for regarding Mrs. Ferrars?
4. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
5. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)