|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John's sister's name is?
2. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
(a) With a pillow
(b) With a dagger
(c) With a rope
(d) With a gun
3. Why does Flora say she happy?
(a) Flora always hated her uncle and was glad to see him dead.
(b) Her uncle left her money.
(c) Flora did not want to marry Ralph and hoped he got arrested
(d) Ralph was no longer a murder suspect.
4. What is missing from Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom?
(a) His will
(c) A note
(d) A glass of wine
5. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) Don't disturb him.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
(c) She will take the drinks to him herself.
(d) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
2. Why doesn't James trust Caroline with information?
3. Mr. Poirot tells Caroline that they should find Ralph soon or what will happen?
4. Who died a year ago?
5. What does Caroline think James should search for regarding Mrs. Ferrars?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)