|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
2. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He is a lunatic
(b) He murdered a man years ago
(c) He is a retired detective
(d) He is a retired doctor
3. What is John's profession?
(a) Private investigator
4. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
(b) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(c) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
(d) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
5. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
(a) She saw him with a woman.
(b) She hasn't seen him for a week.
(c) She thinks the police suspect him.
(d) He is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, how does Caroline think Mrs. Ferrars died?
2. Who owns Fernly Park?
3. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
4. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
5. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)