|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(b) Growing vegetables
(d) Stamp collecting
2. What is discovered about the footprints?
(a) They are from common shoes and could belong to anyone.
(b) They belong to Ralph.
(c) They belong to Blunt.
(d) They belong to Raymond.
3. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
(a) Ralph's disappearance
(b) The phone call
(c) Fingerprints on the dagger
(d) Footprints outside
4. In Chapter One, who has died?
(a) Mr. Ferguson
(b) Mr. Ford
(c) Mrs. Ferris
(d) Mrs. Ferrars
5. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
(a) A billiard ball
(b) A hat
(c) A goose quill
(d) A glass
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Four, James goes to whose house, where he meets Miss Russell?
2. Why doesn't James trust Caroline with information?
3. Who introduces Blunt to Poirot?
4. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
5. Mr. Poirot lives where?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)