|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is missing from Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom?
(a) A glass of wine
(b) A note
(c) His will
2. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a table in the drawing room
(b) In a box in the billiard room
(c) In a desk drawer in the library
(d) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
3. Who is Hector Blunt?
(a) A well-known hunter.
(b) A well-known doctor.
(c) An amateur writer.
(d) A farmer.
4. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
(c) New York
5. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A park
(b) A stadium
(c) A house
(d) A museum
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds a gold ring?
2. Who owns Fernly Park?
3. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
4. Who does Poirot ask to help him question Blunt?
5. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)