|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
(a) Ralph Prescott
(b) Ralph Preston
(c) Ralph Peterson
(d) Ralph Paton
2. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
(a) New York
3. Mrs. Ackroyd asks James to discuss what with Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) Caroline's gossiping
(b) Flora's settlement
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's illness
(d) Ralph's will
4. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars
(b) Miss Russell
(c) Mr. Ackroyd
5. Why does Flora say she happy?
(a) Her uncle left her money.
(b) Flora always hated her uncle and was glad to see him dead.
(c) Ralph was no longer a murder suspect.
(d) Flora did not want to marry Ralph and hoped he got arrested
Short Answer Questions
1. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
2. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
3. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
4. Where was the dagger usually kept?
5. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)