|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did Mr. Ackroyd leave 1,000 pounds in his will?
(a) Miss Russell
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd
2. Who tells Mr. Ackroyd that they are being blackmailed?
(c) Mrs. Ferrars
(d) Miss Russell
3. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
(a) Nothing at all
(b) His face
(c) His clothes
(d) His voice
4. In Chapter Four, James goes to whose house, where he meets Miss Russell?
(a) Mr. Potter's
(b) Mr. Ackroyd's
(c) Mr. Poirot's
(d) Miss Russell's
5. Who does Miss Russell tell the Inspector is quitting his/her job?
(a) Miss Russell herself
(b) The parlor maid
(d) The cook
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd asks James to discuss what with Mr. Ackroyd?
2. What was the unusual stranger there for?
3. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
4. How does Caroline think Mr. Ferrars died?
5. What item was moved at the crime scene?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)