|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
(a) Mentally ill
(b) A drug addict
(c) A gambler
(d) An alcoholic
2. John's sister's name is?
3. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
(b) Miss Russell
4. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(a) Stamp collecting
(d) Growing vegetables
5. Who is Hector Blunt?
(a) A farmer.
(b) An amateur writer.
(c) A well-known hunter.
(d) A well-known doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
2. What is missing from Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom?
3. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
4. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
5. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)