|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Caroline think Mr. Ferrars died?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars poisoned him.
(b) He died of heart failure
(c) He died in his sleep
(d) He died of old age
2. Based on the initial inscribed on the ring, who might be a suspect?
(a) Anyone whose name has the initial R
(b) Anyone whose name has the initial F
(c) Anyone whose name has the initial P
(d) Anyone whose name has the initial A
3. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
4. What is John's profession?
(b) Private investigator
5. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
(a) Some glass broke.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd screamed.
(c) Someone shot a gun.
(d) Someone asked Mr. Ackroyd for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even though Ralph always wanted money, who sticks up for him and says he is happy that Poirot is acting on Ralph's behalf?
2. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
3. Caroline feels terribly suspicious about Miss Russell for what reason that James dismisses?
4. John's sister's name is?
5. Why is James upset with Caroline?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)