|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Donald Adams
(b) David Adams
(c) Roger Ackroyd
(d) Robert Ackroyd
2. John's sister's name is?
3. Who does Miss Russell tell the Inspector is quitting his/her job?
(a) The cook
(b) The parlor maid
(d) Miss Russell herself
4. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a box in the billiard room
(b) In a desk drawer in the library
(c) In a table in the drawing room
(d) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
5. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
2. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
3. Who died a year ago?
4. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
5. What is Fernly Park?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)