|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He denies making the phone call.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He locks James out.
(d) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
2. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
(a) Miss Russell
(b) Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd
3. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
(a) A hat
(b) A billiard ball
(c) A glass
(d) A goose quill
4. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To question Raymond
(b) To set up the murderer
(c) To find where it came from
(d) To question James
5. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
(a) She saw him with a woman.
(b) She hasn't seen him for a week.
(c) She thinks the police suspect him.
(d) He is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
2. Who died a year ago?
3. John's last name is?
4. Caroline feels terribly suspicious about Miss Russell for what reason that James dismisses?
5. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)