|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
(a) An alcoholic
(b) A gambler
(c) Mentally ill
(d) A drug addict
2. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
(c) Miss Russell
3. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd screamed.
(b) Someone asked Mr. Ackroyd for money.
(c) Some glass broke.
(d) Someone shot a gun.
4. Based on the initial inscribed on the ring, who might be a suspect?
(a) Anyone whose name has the initial F
(b) Anyone whose name has the initial P
(c) Anyone whose name has the initial A
(d) Anyone whose name has the initial R
5. Even though Ralph always wanted money, who sticks up for him and says he is happy that Poirot is acting on Ralph's behalf?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
2. What is the parlor maid's name?
3. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
4. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
5. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)