|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hector Blunt?
(a) A well-known hunter.
(b) A well-known doctor.
(c) A farmer.
(d) An amateur writer.
2. What item was moved at the crime scene?
(a) A cabinet
(b) A chair
(c) A glass
(d) A table
3. Why doesn't James trust Caroline with information?
(a) He thinks she might make fun of his theories.
(b) He thinks she could be a killer.
(c) He thinks she will spread rumors around town.
(d) He thinks she might be in danger if she knows what he does.
4. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
(a) They are having major problems.
(b) They have some problems now and then.
(c) They are getting along fine.
(d) They never speak.
5. What does Caroline think James should search for regarding Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) Next of kin to notify
(b) A suicide letter
(c) A murder weapon
(d) An accidental cause of death
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James live with?
2. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
3. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
4. Where did Caroline walk?
5. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)