|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter One, who has died?
(a) Mrs. Ferris
(b) Mr. Ford
(c) Mr. Ferguson
(d) Mrs. Ferrars
2. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
(b) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
(c) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(d) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
3. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) David Adams
(b) Roger Ackroyd
(c) Robert Ackroyd
(d) Donald Adams
4. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To conceal his identity.
(b) To hold on to an important document for him.
(c) To keep quiet about his profession.
(d) To introduce him to the people in town.
5. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
(d) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Intelligence Corps?
2. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
3. In Chapter One, how does Caroline think Mrs. Ferrars died?
4. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
5. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)