|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) To sell something
(b) To ask directions
(c) Nobody knows
(d) To visit someone
2. Who does Miss Russell tell the Inspector is quitting his/her job?
(a) Miss Russell herself
(b) The parlor maid
(c) The cook
3. Who died a year ago?
(a) Mr. Ferrars
(b) The Ferrars' son
(c) The Ferrars' daughter
(d) Mrs. Ferrars
4. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) David Adams
(b) Roger Ackroyd
(c) Robert Ackroyd
(d) Donald Adams
5. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
(a) Her knee
(b) Her stomach
(c) Her elbow
(d) Her shoulder
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Mr. Ackroyd that they are being blackmailed?
2. In Chapter Four, James goes to whose house, where he meets Miss Russell?
3. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
4. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
5. After dinner, what does Mr. Ackroyd tell James about Mr. Ferrars' death?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)