|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't James trust Caroline with information?
(a) He thinks she will spread rumors around town.
(b) He thinks she might be in danger if she knows what he does.
(c) He thinks she might make fun of his theories.
(d) He thinks she could be a killer.
2. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
(b) In a table in the drawing room
(c) In a desk drawer in the library
(d) In a box in the billiard room
3. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
(a) With a gun
(b) With a rope
(c) With a pillow
(d) With a dagger
4. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A museum
(b) A stadium
(c) A house
(d) A park
5. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
(a) Royal Pond
(b) Queen's Palace
(c) Fernly Park
(d) King's Paddock
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
2. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
3. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
4. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
5. To whom did Mr. Ackroyd leave 1,000 pounds in his will?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)