|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
(a) Someone asked Mr. Ackroyd for money.
(b) Some glass broke.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd screamed.
(d) Someone shot a gun.
2. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(b) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
(c) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
(d) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
3. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a box in the billiard room
(b) In a table in the drawing room
(c) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
(d) In a desk drawer in the library
4. What item was moved at the crime scene?
(a) A cabinet
(b) A chair
(c) A glass
(d) A table
5. Who died a year ago?
(a) Mr. Ferrars
(b) The Ferrars' son
(c) Mrs. Ferrars
(d) The Ferrars' daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
2. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
3. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
4. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
5. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)