|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Poirot lives where?
(a) The Larches
(b) The Arches
(c) The Pines
(d) The Beeches
2. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
(a) Ralph Peterson
(b) Ralph Preston
(c) Ralph Prescott
(d) Ralph Paton
3. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
(a) Her stomach
(b) Her knee
(c) Her shoulder
(d) Her elbow
4. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
(a) With a rope
(b) With a gun
(c) With a pillow
(d) With a dagger
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd asks James to discuss what with Mr. Ackroyd?
2. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
3. Who owns Fernly Park?
4. Why doesn't James trust Caroline with information?
5. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)