|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
(a) He is sick.
(b) She saw him with a woman.
(c) She hasn't seen him for a week.
(d) She thinks the police suspect him.
2. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
(a) Ralph Peterson
(b) Ralph Prescott
(c) Ralph Preston
(d) Ralph Paton
3. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) Nobody knows
(b) To ask directions
(c) To visit someone
(d) To sell something
4. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
(a) With a dagger
(b) With a rope
(c) With a gun
(d) With a pillow
5. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars
(b) Mr. Ackroyd
(c) Miss Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James live with?
2. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
3. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
4. What does Caroline think James should search for regarding Mrs. Ferrars?
5. Who does Poirot ask to help him question Blunt?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)