|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd
2. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
(d) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
3. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(b) Stamp collecting
(d) Growing vegetables
4. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
(b) She will take the drinks to him herself.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
(d) Don't disturb him.
5. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To find where it came from
(b) To question Raymond
(c) To question James
(d) To set up the murderer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
2. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
3. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
4. How does Caroline think Mr. Ferrars died?
5. Where is Ralph staying in town?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)