|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item was moved at the crime scene?
(a) A glass
(b) A chair
(c) A table
(d) A cabinet
2. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He denies making the phone call.
(b) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He locks James out.
3. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd screamed.
(b) Someone shot a gun.
(c) Some glass broke.
(d) Someone asked Mr. Ackroyd for money.
4. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
5. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) Roger Ackroyd
(b) Ralph Applewood
(c) Rodney Appleton
(d) Robert Avery
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
2. Where did Caroline walk?
3. Where is Ralph staying in town?
4. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
5. Who died a year ago?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)