|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
(c) Miss Russell
2. Where did Caroline walk?
(b) To a neighbor's house
(c) By the seashore
(d) Through the woods
3. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
4. How does Caroline think Mr. Ferrars died?
(a) He died of old age
(b) He died of heart failure
(c) He died in his sleep
(d) Mrs. Ferrars poisoned him.
5. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
2. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
3. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
4. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
5. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)