|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
(a) An alcoholic
(b) A drug addict
(c) Mentally ill
(d) A gambler
2. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Roger Ackroyd
(b) Robert Ackroyd
(c) Donald Adams
(d) David Adams
3. Where did Caroline walk?
(a) Through the woods
(c) By the seashore
(d) To a neighbor's house
4. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd
5. Based on the initial inscribed on the ring, who might be a suspect?
(a) Anyone whose name has the initial A
(b) Anyone whose name has the initial F
(c) Anyone whose name has the initial R
(d) Anyone whose name has the initial P
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
2. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
3. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
4. Mr. Poirot lives where?
5. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)