|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter One, who has died?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars
(b) Mr. Ferguson
(c) Mr. Ford
(d) Mrs. Ferris
2. Based on the initial inscribed on the ring, who might be a suspect?
(a) Anyone whose name has the initial P
(b) Anyone whose name has the initial A
(c) Anyone whose name has the initial F
(d) Anyone whose name has the initial R
3. Who comes out from behind a tree and surprises Flora?
4. Who does Poirot ask to help him question Blunt?
5. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a table in the drawing room
(b) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
(c) In a desk drawer in the library
(d) In a box in the billiard room
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
2. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
3. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
4. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)