|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
(a) Fernly Park
(b) Queen's Palace
(c) King's Paddock
(d) Royal Pond
2. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) David Adams
(b) Robert Ackroyd
(c) Donald Adams
(d) Roger Ackroyd
3. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
4. What is the parlor maid's name?
5. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
(a) Miss Russell
(b) Mr. Ackroyd
(c) Mrs. Ferrars
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Blunt to Poirot?
2. In Chapter One, who has died?
3. John's last name is?
4. What is the Intelligence Corps?
5. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)