|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
2. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A park
(b) A museum
(c) A house
(d) A stadium
3. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
(a) She saw him with a woman.
(b) She hasn't seen him for a week.
(c) She thinks the police suspect him.
(d) He is sick.
4. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
(a) Ralph Preston
(b) Ralph Paton
(c) Ralph Peterson
(d) Ralph Prescott
5. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
(a) Nothing at all
(b) His face
(c) His voice
(d) His clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the dagger usually kept?
2. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
3. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
4. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
5. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)