|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a desk drawer in the library
(b) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
(c) In a table in the drawing room
(d) In a box in the billiard room
2. After dinner, what does Mr. Ackroyd tell James about Mr. Ferrars' death?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd killed Mr. Ferrars.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars confessed to him that she murdered her husband.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars told him that Mr. Ferrars was murdered by his friend.
(d) Mr. Ferrars probably died naturally.
3. What is John's profession?
(b) Private investigator
4. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
(a) She screamed
(d) She fainted
5. How does Caroline find out about Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) The maid and mailman
(b) The milkman and mailman
(c) The delivery boy and maid
(d) The maid and milkman
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
2. What is Fernly Park?
3. Who does Poirot ask to help him question Blunt?
4. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
5. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)