|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) An unknown girl
(b) Miss Flora
(c) Mr. Poirot
(d) An unknown boy
2. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He is a lunatic
(b) He is a retired doctor
(c) He is a retired detective
(d) He murdered a man years ago
3. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
4. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
(d) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
5. Why does Flora say she happy?
(a) Flora did not want to marry Ralph and hoped he got arrested
(b) Ralph was no longer a murder suspect.
(c) Flora always hated her uncle and was glad to see him dead.
(d) Her uncle left her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
2. What is discovered about the footprints?
3. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
4. John's last name is?
5. Who does Miss Russell tell the Inspector is quitting his/her job?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)