|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
(a) With a gun
(b) With a rope
(c) With a dagger
(d) With a pillow
2. Who died a year ago?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars
(b) The Ferrars' son
(c) The Ferrars' daughter
(d) Mr. Ferrars
3. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He denies making the phone call.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
(d) He locks James out.
4. Where did Caroline walk?
(a) By the seashore
(b) Through the woods
(d) To a neighbor's house
5. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To conceal his identity.
(b) To keep quiet about his profession.
(c) To introduce him to the people in town.
(d) To hold on to an important document for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's profession?
2. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
3. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
4. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
5. What is missing from Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)