|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
(a) Mr. Harper
(b) Mr. Harrison
(c) Mr. Harris
(d) Mr. Hammond
2. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) To sell something
(b) To ask directions
(c) Nobody knows
(d) To visit someone
3. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
4. How does Caroline think Mr. Ferrars died?
(a) He died in his sleep
(b) He died of old age
(c) He died of heart failure
(d) Mrs. Ferrars poisoned him.
5. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
(c) Miss Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
2. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
3. John's sister's name is?
4. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
5. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)