|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
(a) His clothes
(b) His voice
(c) His face
(d) Nothing at all
2. What is John's profession?
(b) Private investigator
3. Who does Poirot ask to help him question Blunt?
4. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Robert Ackroyd
(b) Roger Ackroyd
(c) Donald Adams
(d) David Adams
5. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He murdered a man years ago
(b) He is a retired doctor
(c) He is a lunatic
(d) He is a retired detective
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd asks James to discuss what with Mr. Ackroyd?
2. Where did Caroline walk?
3. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
4. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
5. What is discovered about the footprints?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)