|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter One, how does Caroline think Mrs. Ferrars died?
(a) An overdose of pain medication
(c) An overdose of sleeping pills
(d) Natural causes
2. Who does Poirot ask to help him question Blunt?
3. To whom did Mr. Ackroyd leave 1,000 pounds in his will?
(a) Miss Russell
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd
4. What item was moved at the crime scene?
(a) A cabinet
(b) A glass
(c) A table
(d) A chair
5. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd's sister-in-law
(b) Mr. Ackroyd's wife
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's daughter
(d) Mr. Ackroyd's sister
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
2. Who does James live with?
3. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
4. Who comes out from behind a tree and surprises Flora?
5. What is Fernly Park?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)