|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) To visit someone
(b) To sell something
(c) To ask directions
(d) Nobody knows
2. What is John's profession?
(d) Private investigator
3. Who does James live with?
(a) His wife
(b) His parents
(c) His friend
(d) His sister
4. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
(a) Someone shot a gun.
(b) Some glass broke.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd screamed.
(d) Someone asked Mr. Ackroyd for money.
5. John's last name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is discovered about the footprints?
2. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
3. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
4. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
5. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)