|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
2. John's last name is?
3. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
(b) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
(c) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(d) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
4. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
(a) She fainted
(d) She screamed
5. After dinner, what does Mr. Ackroyd tell James about Mr. Ferrars' death?
(a) Mr. Ferrars probably died naturally.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars confessed to him that she murdered her husband.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars told him that Mr. Ferrars was murdered by his friend.
(d) Mr. Ackroyd killed Mr. Ferrars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the parlor maid's name?
2. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
3. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
4. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
5. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)