|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
(a) Miss Russell
(b) Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd
2. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To question James
(b) To set up the murderer
(c) To question Raymond
(d) To find where it came from
3. Where did Caroline walk?
(b) To a neighbor's house
(c) By the seashore
(d) Through the woods
4. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
5. How does Caroline think Mr. Ferrars died?
(a) He died of heart failure
(b) He died in his sleep
(c) He died of old age
(d) Mrs. Ferrars poisoned him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James live with?
2. John's last name is?
3. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
4. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
5. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)