|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter One, who has died?
(a) Mrs. Ferris
(b) Mr. Ford
(c) Mrs. Ferrars
(d) Mr. Ferguson
2. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
(a) Ralph Paton
(b) Ralph Peterson
(c) Ralph Preston
(d) Ralph Prescott
3. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) An unknown boy
(b) Mr. Poirot
(c) An unknown girl
(d) Miss Flora
4. What does Caroline think James should search for regarding Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) A suicide letter
(b) Next of kin to notify
(c) An accidental cause of death
(d) A murder weapon
5. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
(a) King's Paddock
(b) Fernly Park
(c) Queen's Palace
(d) Royal Pond
Short Answer Questions
1. Who died a year ago?
2. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
3. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
4. Who is Hector Blunt?
5. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)