|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mr. Ackroyd that they are being blackmailed?
(a) Miss Russell
(b) Mrs. Ferrars
2. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To find where it came from
(b) To question James
(c) To question Raymond
(d) To set up the murderer
3. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
(a) Her stomach
(b) Her knee
(c) Her shoulder
(d) Her elbow
4. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(b) Growing vegetables
(d) Stamp collecting
5. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) The neighbor
(b) The chef
(c) The maid
(d) The nanny
Short Answer Questions
1. John's sister's name is?
2. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
3. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
4. Where is Ralph staying in town?
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)