|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
(b) He might be kicked out of the house.
(c) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
(d) He might be cut out of the will.
2. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) The neighbor
(b) The chef
(c) The maid
(d) The nanny
3. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
(a) Her knee
(b) Her shoulder
(c) Her stomach
(d) Her elbow
4. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A stadium
(b) A museum
(c) A house
(d) A park
5. Mr. Poirot lives where?
(a) The Pines
(b) The Beeches
(c) The Larches
(d) The Arches
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
2. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
3. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
4. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
5. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)