|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He locks James out.
(c) He denies making the phone call.
(d) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
2. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
(a) Queen's Palace
(b) Royal Pond
(c) Fernly Park
(d) King's Paddock
3. Who tells Mr. Ackroyd that they are being blackmailed?
(a) Miss Russell
(d) Mrs. Ferrars
4. In Chapter Four, James goes to whose house, where he meets Miss Russell?
(a) Mr. Potter's
(b) Mr. Poirot's
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's
(d) Miss Russell's
5. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd's daughter
(b) Mr. Ackroyd's wife
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's sister
(d) Mr. Ackroyd's sister-in-law
Short Answer Questions
1. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
2. Who is Hector Blunt?
3. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
4. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
5. What is John's profession?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)