|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) David Adams
(b) Roger Ackroyd
(c) Donald Adams
(d) Robert Ackroyd
2. Who does James live with?
(a) His sister
(b) His parents
(c) His wife
(d) His friend
3. Why doesn't James trust Caroline with information?
(a) He thinks she will spread rumors around town.
(b) He thinks she might make fun of his theories.
(c) He thinks she could be a killer.
(d) He thinks she might be in danger if she knows what he does.
4. Mrs. Ackroyd asks James to discuss what with Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) Ralph's will
(b) Flora's settlement
(c) Caroline's gossiping
(d) Mr. Ackroyd's illness
5. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Bears Inn
(b) The Three Dogs Inn
(c) The Three Wolves Inn
(d) The Three Boars Inn
Short Answer Questions
1. John's last name is?
2. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
3. In Chapter One, how does Caroline think Mrs. Ferrars died?
4. Where was the dagger usually kept?
5. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)