|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mr. Ackroyd that they are being blackmailed?
(c) Mrs. Ferrars
(d) Miss Russell
2. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd's wife
(b) Mr. Ackroyd's sister
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's sister-in-law
(d) Mr. Ackroyd's daughter
3. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
(a) King's Paddock
(b) Queen's Palace
(c) Fernly Park
(d) Royal Pond
4. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
5. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) Mr. Poirot
(b) An unknown boy
(c) Miss Flora
(d) An unknown girl
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
2. In Chapter Four, James goes to whose house, where he meets Miss Russell?
3. Who owns Fernly Park?
4. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
5. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)