|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) She will take the drinks to him herself.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
(c) Don't disturb him.
(d) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
2. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
3. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To set up the murderer
(b) To question James
(c) To question Raymond
(d) To find where it came from
4. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Dogs Inn
(b) The Three Wolves Inn
(c) The Three Bears Inn
(d) The Three Boars Inn
5. How does Caroline find out about Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) The maid and milkman
(b) The milkman and mailman
(c) The maid and mailman
(d) The delivery boy and maid
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, who has died?
2. Who owns Fernly Park?
3. Who is Hector Blunt?
4. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)