|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He denies making the phone call.
(b) He disappears.
(c) He locks James out.
(d) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
2. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To conceal his identity.
(b) To introduce him to the people in town.
(c) To hold on to an important document for him.
(d) To keep quiet about his profession.
3. What is John's profession?
(a) Private investigator
4. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
5. John's last name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
2. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
3. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
4. Who is Hector Blunt?
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)