|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To hold on to an important document for him.
(b) To keep quiet about his profession.
(c) To conceal his identity.
(d) To introduce him to the people in town.
2. How does Caroline find out about Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) The maid and milkman
(b) The milkman and mailman
(c) The delivery boy and maid
(d) The maid and mailman
3. How does Caroline think Mr. Ferrars died?
(a) He died of old age
(b) Mrs. Ferrars poisoned him.
(c) He died in his sleep
(d) He died of heart failure
4. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
(a) Her stomach
(b) Her knee
(c) Her elbow
(d) Her shoulder
5. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
2. What is the Intelligence Corps?
3. Who died a year ago?
4. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
5. John's last name is?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)