|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(a) Stamp collecting
(b) Growing vegetables
2. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
(a) A drug addict
(b) An alcoholic
(c) Mentally ill
(d) A gambler
3. How does Caroline think Mr. Ferrars died?
(a) He died of heart failure
(b) He died of old age
(c) He died in his sleep
(d) Mrs. Ferrars poisoned him.
4. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
5. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
(b) Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd
(d) Miss Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
2. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
3. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
4. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
5. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)