|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
(a) Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd
(b) Miss Russell
2. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To introduce him to the people in town.
(b) To conceal his identity.
(c) To keep quiet about his profession.
(d) To hold on to an important document for him.
3. John's sister's name is?
4. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
(d) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
5. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He might be kicked out of the house.
(b) He might be cut out of the will.
(c) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
(d) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. John's last name is?
2. Who died a year ago?
3. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
4. Where is Ralph staying in town?
5. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)