|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd's daughter
(b) Mr. Ackroyd's sister-in-law
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's sister
(d) Mr. Ackroyd's wife
2. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To keep quiet about his profession.
(b) To conceal his identity.
(c) To introduce him to the people in town.
(d) To hold on to an important document for him.
3. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Robert Ackroyd
(b) Donald Adams
(c) David Adams
(d) Roger Ackroyd
4. John's last name is?
5. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
(d) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
2. Why doesn't James trust Caroline with information?
3. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
4. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
5. What is Fernly Park?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)