|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He might be cut out of the will.
(b) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
(c) He might be kicked out of the house.
(d) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
2. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) An unknown girl
(b) Miss Flora
(c) An unknown boy
(d) Mr. Poirot
3. Who died a year ago?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars
(b) The Ferrars' son
(c) The Ferrars' daughter
(d) Mr. Ferrars
4. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
(d) New York
5. How does Caroline find out about Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) The maid and milkman
(b) The maid and mailman
(c) The milkman and mailman
(d) The delivery boy and maid
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, how does Caroline think Mrs. Ferrars died?
2. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
3. What is John's profession?
4. Who is Hector Blunt?
5. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)