|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) Mr. Poirot
(b) Miss Flora
(c) An unknown girl
(d) An unknown boy
2. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To hold on to an important document for him.
(b) To conceal his identity.
(c) To introduce him to the people in town.
(d) To keep quiet about his profession.
3. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(c) Stamp collecting
(d) Growing vegetables
4. How does Caroline find out about Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) The maid and mailman
(b) The maid and milkman
(c) The milkman and mailman
(d) The delivery boy and maid
5. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) David Adams
(b) Donald Adams
(c) Robert Ackroyd
(d) Roger Ackroyd
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James live with?
2. Mrs. Ackroyd asks James to discuss what with Mr. Ackroyd?
3. John's sister's name is?
4. Where did Caroline walk?
5. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)