|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A stadium
(b) A house
(c) A museum
(d) A park
2. Why doesn't James trust Caroline with information?
(a) He thinks she might be in danger if she knows what he does.
(b) He thinks she will spread rumors around town.
(c) He thinks she could be a killer.
(d) He thinks she might make fun of his theories.
3. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
(d) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
4. Where did Caroline walk?
(a) Through the woods
(b) By the seashore
(c) To a neighbor's house
5. In Chapter Four, James goes to whose house, where he meets Miss Russell?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd's
(b) Mr. Poirot's
(c) Mr. Potter's
(d) Miss Russell's
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, how does Caroline think Mrs. Ferrars died?
2. Who does James live with?
3. Who is murdered at Fernly Park, according to Parker?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd asks James to discuss what with Mr. Ackroyd?
5. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)