Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) To visit someone
(b) Nobody knows
(c) To ask directions
(d) To sell something
2. Who suddenly appears at the meeting?
(a) Mr. Hammond
(c) Inspector Raglan
3. Poirot wants James to do what regarding his manuscript?
(a) Leave it with Poirot.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Finish it.
(d) Give it to Caroline.
4. Poirot and James next go to confront whom?
(b) Miss Russell
(c) Charles Kent
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
5. Of the following people, who did Ursula have a major fight with the day of the murder?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd and Ralph
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Ackroyd
(c) Ralph and Flora
(d) Flora and Mr. Ackroyd
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Blunt to Poirot?
2. Who owns Fernly Park?
3. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
4. Poirot says that he wishes his old friend were around to do what?
5. Where is Ralph staying in town?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)