|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(d) Mr. Poirot
2. What major discovery do James and Poirot make about Charles Kent?
(a) He is Mr. and Mrs. Ferrars' son.
(b) He is Miss Russell's son.
(c) He is Mrs. Ackroyd's son.
(d) He is Mr. Ackroyd's son.
3. Ursula insisted on telling whom about the marriage, after she heard the announcement of Ralph and Flora's engagement?
(b) Miss Russell
(d) Mr. Ackroyd
4. The next morning, what happens?
(a) Ralph returns.
(b) The funerals take place.
(c) Someone else is found dead.
(d) Caroline goes missing.
5. Poirot suggests what to the Inspector about Flora?
(a) She might have lied about knowing where Ralph is.
(b) She might be planning to run away and marry Blunt.
(c) She might be the blackmailer.
(d) She might have lied about when she last saw her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
2. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
3. In Chapter Four, James goes to whose house, where he meets Miss Russell?
4. Who tries to save Flora from her confession by confessing to the same thing?
5. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)