Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) Don't disturb him.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
(c) She will take the drinks to him herself.
(d) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
2. Everyone enjoys guessing the meaning of what?
(a) Ralph's disappearance
(b) The missing money
(c) The quill
(d) The engraving on the ring
3. How does James identify Kent?
(a) His footprints
(b) His voice
(c) His fingerprints
(d) His face
4. Mrs. Ackroyd and Flora are from where?
5. Raymond admits that his secret is what?
(a) He was framed for another murder years ago.
(b) He is secretly seeing Flora.
(c) He was stealing from the Ackroyd estate.
(d) He is in debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
2. Why doesn't James trust Caroline with information?
3. Where did Caroline walk?
4. What is mentioned as a popular pastime in King's Abbot?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)