|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
(a) New York
2. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
(b) In a desk drawer in the library
(c) In a box in the billiard room
(d) In a table in the drawing room
3. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
(c) Miss Russell
4. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He disappears.
(b) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
(c) He locks James out.
(d) He denies making the phone call.
5. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ralph staying in town?
2. What is John's profession?
3. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
4. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
5. How does Caroline find out about Mrs. Ferrars?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)