Quiz: Chapter 10 to Chapter 11
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
a) Mrs. Folliott
b) Mrs. Ferguson
c) Mrs. Fielding
d) Mrs. Ferdinand
2. Even though Ralph always wanted money, who sticks up for him and says he is happy that Poirot is acting on Ralph's behalf?
3. What is the parlor maid's name?
4. Why is James upset with Caroline?
a) She did not cook dinner as she promised.
b) She is not helping with the investigation.
c) She will not speak to him.
d) She is helping to incriminate Ralph.
5. Who does Miss Russell tell the Inspector is...
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)