|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
(a) Miss Flora
(b) Miss Finch
(c) Miss Ferris
(d) Miss Foster
2. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
(a) With a gun
(b) With a rope
(c) With a dagger
(d) With a pillow
3. Mr. Poirot lives where?
(a) The Arches
(b) The Beeches
(c) The Pines
(d) The Larches
4. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
(d) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
5. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot has a newspaper announcement sent saying that Ralph was captured where?
2. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
3. Why has Kent really come to town, according to Miss Russell?
4. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
5. Poirot and James next go to confront whom?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)