|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At James and Caroline's house
(b) At Poirot's house
(c) At the Inn
(d) At Fernly Park
2. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Robert Ackroyd
(b) Donald Adams
(c) Roger Ackroyd
(d) David Adams
3. James gives Poirot what?
(a) A letter from Miss Russell.
(b) A letter from Flora.
(c) His manuscript containing case facts.
(d) A newspaper article to read.
4. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
(a) Miss Russell
(d) Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd
5. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
(a) Ralph's boots
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd's confession
(c) Miss Russell's odd questions
(d) Raymond's visit
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
2. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
3. Who is frustrating Inspector Raglan, as Chapter Twenty opens?
4. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
5. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)