|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
(d) New York
2. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He denies making the phone call.
(b) He locks James out.
(c) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
(d) He disappears.
3. James and Poirot discover that Mrs. Ferrars was blackmailed and discuss which of the following people as a suspect?
(b) Mr. Ackroyd
(c) Miss Russell
4. Caroline feels terribly suspicious about Miss Russell for what reason that James dismisses?
(a) Miss Russell was asking about drugs and poisons.
(b) Miss Russell was caught in a lie.
(c) Miss Russell might own the ring that was found in an earlier chapter.
(d) Miss Russell was seen outside the night of the murder.
5. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot show James an article about?
2. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
3. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
4. Everyone, including James, does what when Poirot confronts them?
5. Who owns Fernly Park?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)