|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
(d) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
2. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
(a) A jar of jam
(b) His hat that he left at their house
(c) A loaf of bread
(d) A note
3. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
(a) Mr. Hammond
(b) Mr. Harper
(c) Mr. Harrison
(d) Mr. Harris
4. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Leaving the silver drawer open
(b) Changing the will
(c) Stealing the money
(d) Owning the ring
5. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
(a) The blackmailer
(b) The murderer
(c) Lying about his name
(d) Lying about his alibi
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
2. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
3. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
4. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
5. Where is Ralph staying in town?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)