|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) Miss Flora
(b) An unknown boy
(c) An unknown girl
(d) Mr. Poirot
2. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
(a) Ralph Preston
(b) Ralph Prescott
(c) Ralph Paton
(d) Ralph Peterson
3. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
(a) Someone shot a gun.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd screamed.
(c) Some glass broke.
(d) Someone asked Mr. Ackroyd for money.
4. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
(a) Miss Foster
(b) Miss Ferris
(c) Miss Finch
(d) Miss Flora
5. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot reminisces about his old friend, whose name is?
2. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
3. What was discovered about Parker when James and Poirot questioned him?
4. What sort of accent does Charles Kent have?
5. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)