|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
(a) A poor investor
(c) Greedy and tightfisted
(d) A good investor
2. Mr. Poirot tells Caroline that they should find Ralph soon or what will happen?
(a) It will look very bad for Ralph.
(b) Ralph will die.
(c) Flora will not marry Ralph.
(d) The police will arrest Ralph for murder on sight.
3. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Roger Ackroyd
(b) Donald Adams
(c) David Adams
(d) Robert Ackroyd
4. Everyone, including James, does what when Poirot confronts them?
(a) Volunteers more information
(b) Lowers their gaze
(c) Denies everything
5. What major discovery do James and Poirot make about Charles Kent?
(a) He is Miss Russell's son.
(b) He is Mr. and Mrs. Ferrars' son.
(c) He is Mrs. Ackroyd's son.
(d) He is Mr. Ackroyd's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
2. James, Caroline, and Poirot's dinner is interrupted by a call from whom?
3. What item was moved at the crime scene?
4. Who is not going to the meeting?
5. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)