|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Poirot tell James he asked for a favor to help solve the case?
(c) Inspector Raglan
(d) Miss Russell
2. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
(d) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
3. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd's sister-in-law
(b) Mr. Ackroyd's sister
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's wife
(d) Mr. Ackroyd's daughter
4. James gives Poirot what?
(a) A letter from Miss Russell.
(b) A newspaper article to read.
(c) His manuscript containing case facts.
(d) A letter from Flora.
5. Why does Poirot think Charles Kent went to Fernly Park the day of the murder?
(a) Because he was seeing Flora
(b) Because he was lost
(c) Because he was born in Kent
(d) Because he was looking for a good place to hide from police
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
2. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
3. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
4. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
5. Mr. Poirot tells Caroline that they should find Ralph soon or what will happen?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)