|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
(a) The bushes
(b) Up a tree
(c) The path
(d) The pond
2. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
3. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
(b) A good investor
(c) Greedy and tightfisted
(d) A poor investor
4. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
(a) With a rope
(b) With a gun
(c) With a pillow
(d) With a dagger
5. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A park
(b) A museum
(c) A house
(d) A stadium
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot has a newspaper announcement sent saying that Ralph was captured where?
2. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
3. What item was moved at the crime scene?
4. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
5. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)