|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was discovered about Parker when James and Poirot questioned him?
(a) He stole the money.
(b) He blackmailed his former employer.
(c) He knew the owner of the ring.
(d) He blackmailed Mr. Ackroyd.
2. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
(a) Ralph's disappearance
(b) Footprints outside
(c) Fingerprints on the dagger
(d) The phone call
3. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd
4. What sort of accent does Charles Kent have?
5. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
(c) Her mother
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the dagger usually kept?
2. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
3. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
4. Who is frustrating Inspector Raglan, as Chapter Twenty opens?
5. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)