|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Poirot think Charles Kent went to Fernly Park the day of the murder?
(a) Because he was lost
(b) Because he was seeing Flora
(c) Because he was looking for a good place to hide from police
(d) Because he was born in Kent
2. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At James and Caroline's house
(b) At the Inn
(c) At Poirot's house
(d) At Fernly Park
3. Poirot has a newspaper announcement sent saying that Ralph was captured where?
4. Everyone at the meeting is shocked by what?
(a) An unexpected phone call
(b) Ursula and Ralph being married
(c) The police arriving
(d) Ralph showing up
5. What was discovered about Parker when James and Poirot questioned him?
(a) He knew the owner of the ring.
(b) He stole the money.
(c) He blackmailed Mr. Ackroyd.
(d) He blackmailed his former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
2. Why does Flora say she happy?
3. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
4. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
5. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)