|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) Inquiries are already being made.
(b) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
(c) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
(d) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
2. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
(a) The blackmailer
(b) Lying about his alibi
(c) The murderer
(d) Lying about his name
3. Poirot reminisces about his old friend, whose name is?
4. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
(a) They are getting along fine.
(b) They are having major problems.
(c) They have some problems now and then.
(d) They never speak.
5. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) To ask directions
(b) To visit someone
(c) Nobody knows
(d) To sell something
Short Answer Questions
1. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
2. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
3. Why does Flora say she happy?
4. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
5. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)