|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James gives Poirot what?
(a) A letter from Miss Russell.
(b) A newspaper article to read.
(c) His manuscript containing case facts.
(d) A letter from Flora.
2. Who is not going to the meeting?
3. What was discovered about Parker when James and Poirot questioned him?
(a) He blackmailed his former employer.
(b) He stole the money.
(c) He knew the owner of the ring.
(d) He blackmailed Mr. Ackroyd.
4. James and Poirot discover that Mrs. Ferrars was blackmailed and discuss which of the following people as a suspect?
(c) Miss Russell
(d) Mr. Ackroyd
5. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
(a) She fainted
(b) She screamed
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not go to Liverpool to see Charles Kent?
2. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
3. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
4. The next morning, what happens?
5. How does James identify Kent?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)