|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
(b) Handling the murder weapon
(c) Crying in a closet
(d) Rummaging through drawers in the study
2. Who introduces Blunt to Poirot?
3. Who does not go to Liverpool to see Charles Kent?
(d) Inspector Raglan
4. What item was moved at the crime scene?
(a) A chair
(b) A cabinet
(c) A glass
(d) A table
5. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
(a) Up a tree
(b) The path
(c) The bushes
(d) The pond
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
2. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
3. Mr. Poirot lives where?
4. How does James identify Kent?
5. Where was the dagger usually kept?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)