|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is frustrating Inspector Raglan, as Chapter Twenty opens?
(a) Charles Kent
2. Mr. Poirot tells Caroline that they should find Ralph soon or what will happen?
(a) The police will arrest Ralph for murder on sight.
(b) Ralph will die.
(c) It will look very bad for Ralph.
(d) Flora will not marry Ralph.
3. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He might be cut out of the will.
(b) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
(c) He might be kicked out of the house.
(d) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
4. James and Poirot discover that Mrs. Ferrars was blackmailed and discuss which of the following people as a suspect?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd
(b) Miss Russell
5. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
(a) The murderer
(b) The blackmailer
(c) Lying about his alibi
(d) Lying about his name
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
2. Caroline feels terribly suspicious about Miss Russell for what reason that James dismisses?
3. What item was moved at the crime scene?
4. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
5. Who do the police say is a drug user?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)