|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To hold on to an important document for him.
(b) To introduce him to the people in town.
(c) To conceal his identity.
(d) To keep quiet about his profession.
2. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
(a) Miss Ferris
(b) Miss Flora
(c) Miss Finch
(d) Miss Foster
3. Why is James upset with Caroline?
(a) She is helping to incriminate Ralph.
(b) She will not speak to him.
(c) She is not helping with the investigation.
(d) She did not cook dinner as she promised.
4. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) Inquiries are already being made.
(b) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
(c) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
(d) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
5. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
2. Chapter 11 opens with Mr. Poirot interviewing whom?
3. Raymond admits that his secret is what?
4. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
5. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)