|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
(a) Ralph is probably either the murderer or the blackmailer.
(b) The murderer and blackmailer are probably working together.
(c) The murderer and blackmailer may be different people.
(d) The murderer and blackmailer are probably the same person.
2. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A museum
(b) A stadium
(c) A house
(d) A park
3. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At the Inn
(b) At James and Caroline's house
(c) At Poirot's house
(d) At Fernly Park
4. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
(a) The pond
(b) The path
(c) Up a tree
(d) The bushes
5. Poirot thinks Kent may be what?
(a) Lying about his alibi
(b) Lying about his name
(c) The murderer
(d) The blackmailer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is frustrating Inspector Raglan, as Chapter Twenty opens?
2. Poirot and James next go to confront whom?
3. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
4. Mr. Poirot tells Caroline that they should find Ralph soon or what will happen?
5. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)