|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charles Kent?
(a) A salesman
(b) The milk man
(c) The stranger James saw
(d) The police officer who called
2. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
(a) They are having major problems.
(b) They have some problems now and then.
(c) They never speak.
(d) They are getting along fine.
3. Raymond admits that his secret is what?
(a) He is secretly seeing Flora.
(b) He was stealing from the Ackroyd estate.
(c) He is in debt.
(d) He was framed for another murder years ago.
4. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
5. Who do the police say is a drug user?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
(b) Charles Kent
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
2. Everyone, including James, does what when Poirot confronts them?
3. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
4. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
5. What item was moved at the crime scene?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)