|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item was moved at the crime scene?
(a) A table
(b) A cabinet
(c) A chair
(d) A glass
2. Why is James upset with Caroline?
(a) She is helping to incriminate Ralph.
(b) She will not speak to him.
(c) She is not helping with the investigation.
(d) She did not cook dinner as she promised.
3. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
(a) Mr. Hammond
(b) Mr. Harrison
(c) Mr. Harper
(d) Mr. Harris
4. James gives Poirot what?
(a) A letter from Miss Russell.
(b) A letter from Flora.
(c) His manuscript containing case facts.
(d) A newspaper article to read.
5. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
2. The next morning, what happens?
3. Flora is so upset that she asks Raymond to do what?
4. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
5. Who owns Fernly Park?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)