|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) The maid
(b) The neighbor
(c) The nanny
(d) The chef
2. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
(a) The murderer and blackmailer may be different people.
(b) Ralph is probably either the murderer or the blackmailer.
(c) The murderer and blackmailer are probably working together.
(d) The murderer and blackmailer are probably the same person.
3. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
(a) An alcoholic
(b) Mentally ill
(c) A gambler
(d) A drug addict
4. Flora is so upset that she asks Raymond to do what?
(a) Leave the house
(b) Send a formal announcement of the engagement
(c) Send everyone home
(d) Call the police
5. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
(b) Who else owns similar shoes
Short Answer Questions
1. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
2. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
3. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
4. Caroline feels terribly suspicious about Miss Russell for what reason that James dismisses?
5. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)