|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To introduce him to the people in town.
(b) To conceal his identity.
(c) To keep quiet about his profession.
(d) To hold on to an important document for him.
2. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
(b) Miss Flora
(c) Mr. Poirot
(d) Miss Russell
3. Caroline gives Poirot what?
(a) A list of suspicious people in the neighborhood
(b) A list of James' patients
(d) A note she found
4. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
(a) The phone call
(b) Fingerprints on the dagger
(c) Ralph's disappearance
(d) Footprints outside
5. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
(a) Mrs. Paton
(b) Miss Ferrars
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd
(d) Miss Ackroyd
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
2. The next morning, what happens?
3. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
4. Poirot has a newspaper announcement sent saying that Ralph was captured where?
5. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)