|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everyone at the meeting is shocked by what?
(a) Ralph showing up
(b) An unexpected phone call
(c) Ursula and Ralph being married
(d) The police arriving
2. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A house
(b) A park
(c) A museum
(d) A stadium
3. Caroline feels terribly suspicious about Miss Russell for what reason that James dismisses?
(a) Miss Russell was asking about drugs and poisons.
(b) Miss Russell was seen outside the night of the murder.
(c) Miss Russell might own the ring that was found in an earlier chapter.
(d) Miss Russell was caught in a lie.
4. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
(a) With a dagger
(b) With a rope
(c) With a gun
(d) With a pillow
5. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Crying in a closet
(b) Handling the murder weapon
(c) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
(d) Rummaging through drawers in the study
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
2. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
3. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
4. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
5. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)