|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
(a) A glass
(b) A goose quill
(c) A hat
(d) A billiard ball
2. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To introduce him to the people in town.
(b) To conceal his identity.
(c) To hold on to an important document for him.
(d) To keep quiet about his profession.
3. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
(b) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
(c) He might be cut out of the will.
(d) He might be kicked out of the house.
4. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A house
(b) A museum
(c) A park
(d) A stadium
5. Mr. Poirot lives where?
(a) The Arches
(b) The Beeches
(c) The Pines
(d) The Larches
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
2. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
3. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
4. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
5. What was the unusual stranger there for?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)