|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Caroline walk?
(a) To a neighbor's house
(b) By the seashore
(c) Through the woods
2. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
(a) Miss Russell
(b) Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd
3. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To conceal his identity.
(b) To keep quiet about his profession.
(c) To hold on to an important document for him.
(d) To introduce him to the people in town.
4. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) To sell something
(b) Nobody knows
(c) To visit someone
(d) To ask directions
5. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) An unknown girl
(b) Miss Flora
(c) Mr. Poirot
(d) An unknown boy
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
2. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
3. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
5. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)