|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
(b) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
(c) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
(d) Inquiries are already being made.
2. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Roger Ackroyd
(b) Robert Ackroyd
(c) Donald Adams
(d) David Adams
3. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
(c) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
(d) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
4. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
(a) They are having major problems.
(b) They never speak.
(c) They have some problems now and then.
(d) They are getting along fine.
5. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To set up the murderer
(b) To find where it came from
(c) To question Raymond
(d) To question James
Short Answer Questions
1. What item was moved at the crime scene?
2. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
3. Where was the dagger usually kept?
4. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
5. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)