|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) Mr. Poirot
(b) An unknown boy
(c) Miss Flora
(d) An unknown girl
2. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a table in the drawing room
(b) In a desk drawer in the library
(c) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
(d) In a box in the billiard room
3. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) Rodney Appleton
(b) Roger Ackroyd
(c) Ralph Applewood
(d) Robert Avery
4. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
(a) Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd
(c) Miss Russell
5. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
(b) She will take the drinks to him herself.
(c) Don't disturb him.
(d) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
2. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
3. What is Fernly Park?
4. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
5. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)