|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
(a) Ralph Prescott
(b) Ralph Preston
(c) Ralph Peterson
(d) Ralph Paton
2. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
(a) Mr. Harris
(b) Mr. Harper
(c) Mr. Harrison
(d) Mr. Hammond
3. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) To ask directions
(b) To visit someone
(c) To sell something
(d) Nobody knows
4. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
5. Where did Caroline walk?
(b) Through the woods
(c) By the seashore
(d) To a neighbor's house
Short Answer Questions
1. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
2. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
3. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
4. Who owns Fernly Park?
5. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)