|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
(a) She screamed
(d) She fainted
2. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
3. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
(a) With a pillow
(b) With a gun
(c) With a rope
(d) With a dagger
4. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
(b) Inquiries are already being made.
(c) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
(d) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
5. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Robert Ackroyd
(b) Roger Ackroyd
(c) David Adams
(d) Donald Adams
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
2. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
3. What was the unusual stranger there for?
4. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
5. Where was the dagger usually kept?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)