|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Roger Ackroyd
(b) David Adams
(c) Robert Ackroyd
(d) Donald Adams
2. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
(d) New York
3. What is discovered about the footprints?
(a) They belong to Raymond.
(b) They belong to Ralph.
(c) They are from common shoes and could belong to anyone.
(d) They belong to Blunt.
4. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
5. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
(a) A drug addict
(b) Mentally ill
(c) A gambler
(d) An alcoholic
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
2. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
3. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
4. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
5. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)