|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
(a) Mrs. Ferrars planned to see someone else.
(b) Mrs. Ferrars was a gambler.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd was planning to move away.
(d) Mrs. Ferrars had an addiction to sleeping pills.
2. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To question James
(b) To set up the murderer
(c) To find where it came from
(d) To question Raymond
3. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) Nobody knows
(b) To sell something
(c) To ask directions
(d) To visit someone
4. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
(a) New York
5. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(a) Stamp collecting
(b) Growing vegetables
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
2. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
3. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
4. What is discovered about the footprints?
5. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)