|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Wolves Inn
(b) The Three Dogs Inn
(c) The Three Boars Inn
(d) The Three Bears Inn
2. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
(a) Some glass broke.
(b) Someone asked Mr. Ackroyd for money.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd screamed.
(d) Someone shot a gun.
3. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
(b) He locks James out.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He denies making the phone call.
4. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To conceal his identity.
(b) To introduce him to the people in town.
(c) To hold on to an important document for him.
(d) To keep quiet about his profession.
5. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
2. Where did Caroline walk?
3. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
4. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
5. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)