|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Caroline walk?
(a) Through the woods
(c) By the seashore
(d) To a neighbor's house
2. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Dogs Inn
(b) The Three Bears Inn
(c) The Three Wolves Inn
(d) The Three Boars Inn
3. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
(b) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
(c) Inquiries are already being made.
(d) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
4. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
(a) Ralph Paton
(b) Ralph Preston
(c) Ralph Prescott
(d) Ralph Peterson
5. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
(a) Miss Flora
(b) Miss Ferris
(c) Miss Finch
(d) Miss Foster
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
2. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
3. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
4. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
5. Mr. Poirot lives where?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)