|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To question James
(b) To set up the murderer
(c) To question Raymond
(d) To find where it came from
2. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
(b) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
(c) Inquiries are already being made.
(d) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
3. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) The neighbor
(b) The chef
(c) The nanny
(d) The maid
4. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
(a) Mr. Harrison
(b) Mr. Hammond
(c) Mr. Harris
(d) Mr. Harper
5. What is discovered about the footprints?
(a) They belong to Raymond.
(b) They are from common shoes and could belong to anyone.
(c) They belong to Blunt.
(d) They belong to Ralph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
2. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
3. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
4. Who owns Fernly Park?
5. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)