|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
2. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He might be kicked out of the house.
(b) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
(c) He might be cut out of the will.
(d) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
3. Where did Caroline walk?
(a) By the seashore
(b) To a neighbor's house
(c) Through the woods
4. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
(a) Miss Russell
(b) Mr. Poirot
(d) Miss Flora
5. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
(a) A billiard ball
(b) A glass
(c) A hat
(d) A goose quill
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
2. What is discovered about the footprints?
3. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
4. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
5. Why does Miss Gannet tell James that Mrs. Ferrars and Mr. Ackroyd broke off their engagement?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)