|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(c) Stamp collecting
(d) Growing vegetables
2. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To question Raymond
(b) To question James
(c) To find where it came from
(d) To set up the murderer
3. What is the name of the house that Mr. Ferrars left to his wife?
(a) Royal Pond
(b) King's Paddock
(c) Fernly Park
(d) Queen's Palace
4. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
(d) New York
5. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd's sister
(b) Mr. Ackroyd's wife
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's sister-in-law
(d) Mr. Ackroyd's daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
2. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
3. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
5. What is discovered about the footprints?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)