|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
(b) She screamed
(d) She fainted
2. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) Don't disturb him.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
(c) She will take the drinks to him herself.
(d) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
3. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Donald Adams
(b) David Adams
(c) Roger Ackroyd
(d) Robert Ackroyd
4. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
5. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd screamed.
(b) Someone asked Mr. Ackroyd for money.
(c) Someone shot a gun.
(d) Some glass broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
2. What was the unusual stranger there for?
3. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
4. What is Fernly Park?
5. Where did Caroline walk?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)