|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) Nobody knows
(b) To ask directions
(c) To visit someone
(d) To sell something
2. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
(a) A gambler
(b) Mentally ill
(c) A drug addict
(d) An alcoholic
3. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
(d) New York
4. Who is the last known person to see Mr. Ackroyd alive?
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd
5. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) She will take the drinks to him herself.
(b) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
(d) Don't disturb him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Poirot lives where?
2. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
3. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
4. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
5. Where is Ralph staying in town?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)