|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns Fernly Park?
(a) Robert Ackroyd
(b) David Adams
(c) Donald Adams
(d) Roger Ackroyd
2. Mr. Ackroyd's wife was which of the following?
(a) A gambler
(b) An alcoholic
(c) A drug addict
(d) Mentally ill
3. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
(c) New York
4. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) Inquiries are already being made.
(b) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
(c) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
(d) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
5. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Dogs Inn
(b) The Three Bears Inn
(c) The Three Wolves Inn
(d) The Three Boars Inn
Short Answer Questions
1. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
2. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
3. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
4. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
5. Who does Mr. Ackroyd invite to dinner?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)