|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Cecil Ackroyd?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd's wife
(b) Mr. Ackroyd's daughter
(c) Mr. Ackroyd's sister
(d) Mr. Ackroyd's sister-in-law
2. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a box in the billiard room
(b) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
(c) In a table in the drawing room
(d) In a desk drawer in the library
3. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
(a) Roger Ackroyd
(b) Ralph Applewood
(c) Rodney Appleton
(d) Robert Avery
4. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
(a) Her elbow
(b) Her stomach
(c) Her shoulder
(d) Her knee
5. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Bears Inn
(b) The Three Boars Inn
(c) The Three Wolves Inn
(d) The Three Dogs Inn
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
2. Where did Caroline walk?
3. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
4. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
5. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)