|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
2. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) An unknown girl
(b) An unknown boy
(c) Miss Flora
(d) Mr. Poirot
3. What was the unusual stranger there for?
(a) To visit someone
(b) To sell something
(c) Nobody knows
(d) To ask directions
4. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He might be cut out of the will.
(b) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
(c) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
(d) He might be kicked out of the house.
5. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
(a) His face
(b) His clothes
(c) His voice
(d) Nothing at all
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
2. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
3. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
4. What is Fernly Park?
5. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)