|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is discovered about the footprints?
(a) They belong to Raymond.
(b) They belong to Ralph.
(c) They are from common shoes and could belong to anyone.
(d) They belong to Blunt.
2. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
(a) A hat
(b) A billiard ball
(c) A goose quill
(d) A glass
3. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
(a) He tells James not to phone the police about the murder.
(b) He denies making the phone call.
(c) He locks James out.
(d) He disappears.
4. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) An unknown girl
(b) Miss Flora
(c) An unknown boy
(d) Mr. Poirot
5. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A stadium
(b) A house
(c) A park
(d) A museum
Short Answer Questions
1. Miss Russell says she has pain where?
2. What item was moved at the crime scene?
3. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
4. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
5. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)