|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To question James
(b) To question Raymond
(c) To set up the murderer
(d) To find where it came from
2. Raymond says he overheard what at 9:30?
(a) Someone shot a gun.
(b) Some glass broke.
(c) Someone asked Mr. Ackroyd for money.
(d) Mr. Ackroyd screamed.
3. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
(b) She screamed
(d) She fainted
4. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
(b) Inquiries are already being made.
(c) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
(d) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
5. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
Short Answer Questions
1. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
2. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
3. How has Mr. Ackroyd been killed?
4. Where did Caroline walk?
5. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)