|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To conceal his identity.
(b) To hold on to an important document for him.
(c) To introduce him to the people in town.
(d) To keep quiet about his profession.
2. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
3. Who is Miss Russell to Mr. Ackroyd?
(a) The maid
(b) The neighbor
(c) The chef
(d) The nanny
4. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
(b) Mr. Poirot
(c) Miss Flora
(d) Miss Russell
5. What is Fernly Park?
(a) A park
(b) A stadium
(c) A museum
(d) A house
Short Answer Questions
1. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
2. What is one of the items out of place in the summer house?
3. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
4. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
5. Who has become close friends with Mrs. Ferrars?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)