|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James told about inquiries at the train station?
(a) The station was busy that night, so inquiries may be unsuccessful.
(b) Inquiries are already being made.
(c) The station was not busy that night, so they expect inquiries to be successful.
(d) There are no plans to make any inquiries.
2. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
(a) There was a male visitor.
(b) There was an unusual noise.
(c) There was a fire.
(d) There was a female visitor.
3. Who is not going to the meeting?
4. James and Poirot discover that Mrs. Ferrars was blackmailed and discuss which of the following people as a suspect?
(b) Mr. Ackroyd
(d) Miss Russell
5. Who is frustrating Inspector Raglan, as Chapter Twenty opens?
(c) Charles Kent
Short Answer Questions
1. What is discovered about the footprints?
2. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
3. When James arrives at Fernly Park, what strange thing does Parker do?
4. What major discovery do James and Poirot make about Charles Kent?
5. Mr. Poirot lives where?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)