|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Poirot lives where?
(a) The Arches
(b) The Pines
(c) The Beeches
(d) The Larches
2. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
3. Who arrives during Poirot's questioning about the stranger?
(a) Mr. Harper
(b) Mr. Harris
(c) Mr. Harrison
(d) Mr. Hammond
4. What does Flora tell Parker when she sees him walking to Mr. Ackroyd's room with drinks?
(a) Mr. Ackroyd is not in his room.
(b) Don't disturb him.
(c) Mr. Ackroyd said he wasn't thirsty.
(d) She will take the drinks to him herself.
5. What is Flora's reaction to Mr. Ackroyd's death?
(b) She fainted
(d) She screamed
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
2. Who owns Fernly Park?
3. Mr. Ackroyd says that Ralph is where?
4. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd's son's name from a previous marriage is?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)