|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
(a) His face
(b) His clothes
(c) His voice
(d) Nothing at all
2. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
3. Why does Flora say she happy?
(a) Flora always hated her uncle and was glad to see him dead.
(b) Ralph was no longer a murder suspect.
(c) Her uncle left her money.
(d) Flora did not want to marry Ralph and hoped he got arrested
4. Who finds a gold ring?
5. Everyone, including James, does what when Poirot confronts them?
(a) Volunteers more information
(b) Denies everything
(c) Lowers their gaze
Short Answer Questions
1. Flora is so upset that she asks Raymond to do what?
2. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
3. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
4. What does Poirot show James an article about?
5. Where did Caroline walk?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)