|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Poirot lives where?
(a) The Pines
(b) The Larches
(c) The Arches
(d) The Beeches
2. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a table in the drawing room
(b) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
(c) In a desk drawer in the library
(d) In a box in the billiard room
3. Everyone, including James, does what when Poirot confronts them?
(a) Lowers their gaze
(b) Denies everything
(c) Volunteers more information
4. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) Miss Flora
(b) An unknown girl
(c) An unknown boy
(d) Mr. Poirot
5. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduces Blunt to Poirot?
2. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
3. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
4. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
5. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)