|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd
2. Everyone, including James, does what when Poirot confronts them?
(a) Lowers their gaze
(b) Volunteers more information
(c) Denies everything
3. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) An unknown girl
(b) Mr. Poirot
(c) An unknown boy
(d) Miss Flora
4. Why does Flora say she happy?
(a) Flora did not want to marry Ralph and hoped he got arrested
(b) Her uncle left her money.
(c) Flora always hated her uncle and was glad to see him dead.
(d) Ralph was no longer a murder suspect.
5. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
(a) Miss Russell
(c) Miss Flora
(d) Mr. Poirot
Short Answer Questions
1. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
2. Where is Ralph staying in town?
3. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
4. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
5. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)