|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raymond admits that his secret is what?
(a) He was framed for another murder years ago.
(b) He is secretly seeing Flora.
(c) He is in debt.
(d) He was stealing from the Ackroyd estate.
2. What does Poirot show James an article about?
(a) A lot of recent thefts in the area
(b) Cocaine smuggling
(c) Ralph's disappearance
(d) The murder of Roger Ackroyd
3. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) An unknown boy
(b) Miss Flora
(c) Mr. Poirot
(d) An unknown girl
4. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
(a) They have some problems now and then.
(b) They never speak.
(c) They are having major problems.
(d) They are getting along fine.
5. Who comes out from behind a tree and surprises Flora?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
2. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
3. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
4. Why does Flora say she happy?
5. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)