|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flora is so upset that she asks Raymond to do what?
(a) Call the police
(b) Send everyone home
(c) Leave the house
(d) Send a formal announcement of the engagement
2. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To question Raymond
(b) To set up the murderer
(c) To find where it came from
(d) To question James
3. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
(a) The pond
(b) Up a tree
(c) The path
(d) The bushes
4. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Dogs Inn
(b) The Three Boars Inn
(c) The Three Wolves Inn
(d) The Three Bears Inn
5. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
(a) Miss Foster
(b) Miss Ferris
(c) Miss Finch
(d) Miss Flora
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
2. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
3. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
4. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
5. Where did Caroline walk?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)