|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
2. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) An unknown boy
(b) Mr. Poirot
(c) An unknown girl
(d) Miss Flora
3. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
(a) They are having major problems.
(b) They have some problems now and then.
(c) They are getting along fine.
(d) They never speak.
4. Raymond admits that his secret is what?
(a) He is secretly seeing Flora.
(b) He is in debt.
(c) He was framed for another murder years ago.
(d) He was stealing from the Ackroyd estate.
5. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
2. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
3. Who comes out from behind a tree and surprises Flora?
4. Who finds a gold ring?
5. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)