|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Bears Inn
(b) The Three Dogs Inn
(c) The Three Wolves Inn
(d) The Three Boars Inn
2. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
(d) New York
3. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
(a) Up a tree
(b) The bushes
(c) The path
(d) The pond
4. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
(a) They never speak.
(b) They are getting along fine.
(c) They are having major problems.
(d) They have some problems now and then.
5. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) An unknown boy
(b) Miss Flora
(c) Mr. Poirot
(d) An unknown girl
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
2. Who finds a gold ring?
3. Who introduces Blunt to Poirot?
4. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
5. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)