|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
(a) Her mother
2. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
(a) Miss Russell
(c) Miss Flora
(d) Mr. Poirot
3. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
4. Based on the initial inscribed on the ring, who might be a suspect?
(a) Anyone whose name has the initial A
(b) Anyone whose name has the initial P
(c) Anyone whose name has the initial F
(d) Anyone whose name has the initial R
5. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To introduce him to the people in town.
(b) To keep quiet about his profession.
(c) To hold on to an important document for him.
(d) To conceal his identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
2. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
3. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
4. Who introduces Blunt to Poirot?
5. What does Poirot show James an article about?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)