|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
(b) Her mother
2. Who comes out from behind a tree and surprises Flora?
3. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
(b) He might be cut out of the will.
(c) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
(d) He might be kicked out of the house.
4. Why does Flora say she happy?
(a) Ralph was no longer a murder suspect.
(b) Flora always hated her uncle and was glad to see him dead.
(c) Her uncle left her money.
(d) Flora did not want to marry Ralph and hoped he got arrested
5. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
(a) A jar of jam
(b) A loaf of bread
(c) His hat that he left at their house
(d) A note
Short Answer Questions
1. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
2. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
3. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
4. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
5. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)