|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
(b) He might be kicked out of the house.
(c) He might be cut out of the will.
(d) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
2. Mr. Poirot lives where?
(a) The Beeches
(b) The Larches
(c) The Arches
(d) The Pines
3. Who comes out from behind a tree and surprises Flora?
4. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
(a) A jar of jam
(b) A loaf of bread
(c) His hat that he left at their house
(d) A note
5. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To set up the murderer
(b) To find where it came from
(c) To question Raymond
(d) To question James
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flora say she happy?
2. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
3. Everyone, including James, does what when Poirot confronts them?
4. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
5. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)