|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
(a) Ralph's disappearance
(b) The phone call
(c) Footprints outside
(d) Fingerprints on the dagger
2. Everyone, including James, does what when Poirot confronts them?
(a) Volunteers more information
(b) Lowers their gaze
(d) Denies everything
3. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
(d) New York
4. Where did Caroline walk?
(a) Through the woods
(b) By the seashore
(d) To a neighbor's house
5. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Wolves Inn
(b) The Three Bears Inn
(c) The Three Dogs Inn
(d) The Three Boars Inn
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
2. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
3. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
4. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
5. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)