|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds a gold ring?
2. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
(a) To question James
(b) To set up the murderer
(c) To question Raymond
(d) To find where it came from
3. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
(a) Mr. Poirot
(b) An unknown boy
(c) An unknown girl
(d) Miss Flora
4. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He might be cut out of the will.
(b) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
(c) He might be kicked out of the house.
(d) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
5. Where is Ralph staying in town?
(a) The Three Dogs Inn
(b) The Three Wolves Inn
(c) The Three Bears Inn
(d) The Three Boars Inn
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
2. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
3. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
4. Flora is so upset that she asks Raymond to do what?
5. Where did Caroline walk?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)