|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot agrees with James about what regarding the murder?
(a) Ralph is probably either the murderer or the blackmailer.
(b) The murderer and blackmailer are probably working together.
(c) The murderer and blackmailer are probably the same person.
(d) The murderer and blackmailer may be different people.
2. What does Poirot show James an article about?
(a) Cocaine smuggling
(b) The murder of Roger Ackroyd
(c) Ralph's disappearance
(d) A lot of recent thefts in the area
3. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
(a) Miss Russell
(b) Miss Flora
(d) Mr. Poirot
4. Why does Flora say she happy?
(a) Flora always hated her uncle and was glad to see him dead.
(b) Ralph was no longer a murder suspect.
(c) Her uncle left her money.
(d) Flora did not want to marry Ralph and hoped he got arrested
5. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
(a) A loaf of bread
(b) His hat that he left at their house
(c) A jar of jam
(d) A note
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
2. Where did Caroline walk?
3. Who finds a gold ring?
4. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
5. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)