|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Everyone, including James, does what when Poirot confronts them?
(a) Lowers their gaze
(b) Denies everything
(d) Volunteers more information
2. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
(a) The footprints
(b) Missing money
(c) The dagger
(d) The phone call
3. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
(a) Ralph's disappearance
(b) Fingerprints on the dagger
(c) The phone call
(d) Footprints outside
4. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
(a) Hiding Ralph on purpose
(b) Helping with the investigation
(c) Arguing too much
(d) Keeping secrets
5. Based on the initial inscribed on the ring, who might be a suspect?
(a) Anyone whose name has the initial F
(b) Anyone whose name has the initial P
(c) Anyone whose name has the initial R
(d) Anyone whose name has the initial A
Short Answer Questions
1. Officer Davis questions James about the blackmailer because it was mentioned to him by whom?
2. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
3. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
4. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
5. Raymond admits that his secret is what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)