|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raymond admits that his secret is what?
(a) He is in debt.
(b) He is secretly seeing Flora.
(c) He was stealing from the Ackroyd estate.
(d) He was framed for another murder years ago.
2. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
(a) The path
(b) Up a tree
(c) The bushes
(d) The pond
3. What did Mr. Poirot ask Mr. Ackroyd to do?
(a) To conceal his identity.
(b) To introduce him to the people in town.
(c) To hold on to an important document for him.
(d) To keep quiet about his profession.
4. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
(a) Arguing too much
(b) Keeping secrets
(c) Hiding Ralph on purpose
(d) Helping with the investigation
5. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
(a) His voice
(b) Nothing at all
(c) His face
(d) His clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot show James an article about?
2. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
3. Where does Mr. Poirot tell James he knew Mr. Ackroyd from?
4. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
5. Who tells James that Ralph is in town?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)