|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
2. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
3. Ralph wants to avoid making Mr. Ackroyd angry for what reason?
(a) He might be cut out of the will.
(b) He might be kicked out of the house.
(c) He doesn't want Mr. Ackroyd to get sick from stress.
(d) He is afraid Mr. Ackroyd will kill him.
4. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
(a) Stamp collecting
(b) Growing vegetables
5. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
(a) A note
(b) A loaf of bread
(c) His hat that he left at their house
(d) A jar of jam
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
2. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
3. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
4. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
5. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)