|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fingerprints are not taken right away?
2. The Inspector thinks which piece of evidence is most important?
(a) Fingerprints on the dagger
(b) Footprints outside
(c) Ralph's disappearance
(d) The phone call
3. Mr. Poirot lives where?
(a) The Beeches
(b) The Larches
(c) The Arches
(d) The Pines
4. Blunt notices something glimmering where?
(a) The path
(b) The pond
(c) The bushes
(d) Up a tree
5. Where was the dagger usually kept?
(a) In a desk drawer in the library
(b) In a table in the drawing room
(c) In a box in the billiard room
(d) In a cabinet in Mr. Ackroyd's bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
2. Caroline reminds James to tell Poirot about what?
3. Flora gets into a fight with whom over comments about Ralph?
4. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
5. What does Poirot show James an article about?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)