|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caroline sends James to give what to Poirot?
(a) A loaf of bread
(b) A jar of jam
(c) His hat that he left at their house
(d) A note
2. Who finds a gold ring?
3. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
(a) His voice
(b) Nothing at all
(c) His face
(d) His clothes
4. According to Poirot, everyone is doing what?
(a) Arguing too much
(b) Keeping secrets
(c) Helping with the investigation
(d) Hiding Ralph on purpose
5. Where did Caroline walk?
(b) To a neighbor's house
(c) By the seashore
(d) Through the woods
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the officer take the murder weapon to the billiard room?
2. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
3. Where was the dagger usually kept?
4. Ralph tells James what about Ralph's relationship with his stepfather?
5. James and Caroline talk about their new what in Chapter Three?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)