|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James tell Officer Davis that was familiar about the mysterious man he saw the night of the murder?
(a) Nothing at all
(b) His voice
(c) His clothes
(d) His face
2. Caroline tells James that which person stopped in looking for Poirot?
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd
3. Mr. Poirot lives where?
(a) The Beeches
(b) The Pines
(c) The Arches
(d) The Larches
4. Based on the initial inscribed on the ring, who might be a suspect?
(a) Anyone whose name has the initial R
(b) Anyone whose name has the initial P
(c) Anyone whose name has the initial A
(d) Anyone whose name has the initial F
5. Poirot thinks what is a crucial clue in the case?
(a) Missing money
(b) The phone call
(c) The footprints
(d) The dagger
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes an immediate suspect due to his/her strange behavior?
2. Mr. Poirot is interested in what pastime?
3. Ralph was secretly speaking to whom?
4. Flora is so upset that she asks Raymond to do what?
5. According to Mr. Poirot, Mr. Ackroyd wants Ralph to marry whom?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)