|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
2. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
(a) Miss Ferrars
(b) Mrs. Ackroyd
(c) Mrs. Paton
(d) Miss Ackroyd
3. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He murdered a man years ago
(b) He is a retired detective
(c) He is a lunatic
(d) He is a retired doctor
4. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
(a) There was a male visitor.
(b) There was an unusual noise.
(c) There was a fire.
(d) There was a female visitor.
5. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
(c) Miss Russell
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
2. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
3. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
4. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
5. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)