|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
2. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Rummaging through drawers in the study
(b) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
(c) Handling the murder weapon
(d) Crying in a closet
3. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
(a) She thinks the police suspect him.
(b) He is sick.
(c) She saw him with a woman.
(d) She hasn't seen him for a week.
4. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
(b) Miss Ackroyd
(c) Mrs. Paton
(d) Miss Ferrars
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
2. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
3. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
4. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
5. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)