|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At Fernly Park
(b) At Poirot's house
(c) At James and Caroline's house
(d) At the Inn
2. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(b) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
(c) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
(d) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
3. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
(b) Crying in a closet
(c) Handling the murder weapon
(d) Rummaging through drawers in the study
4. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
2. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
3. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
4. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
5. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)