|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At Poirot's house
(b) At James and Caroline's house
(c) At Fernly Park
(d) At the Inn
2. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
(b) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
(c) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(d) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
3. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He is a retired doctor
(b) He is a retired detective
(c) He murdered a man years ago
(d) He is a lunatic
4. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
5. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
2. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
3. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
4. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
5. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)