|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He is a retired doctor
(b) He is a lunatic
(c) He murdered a man years ago
(d) He is a retired detective
2. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
3. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Owning the ring
(b) Leaving the silver drawer open
(c) Changing the will
(d) Stealing the money
4. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Handling the murder weapon
(b) Crying in a closet
(c) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
(d) Rummaging through drawers in the study
5. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
2. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
3. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
4. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
5. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)