|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
2. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(d) Mr. Poirot
3. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
(a) Mr. Hammond
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
4. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He is a lunatic
(b) He is a retired doctor
(c) He is a retired detective
(d) He murdered a man years ago
5. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
(b) Who else owns similar shoes
Short Answer Questions
1. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
2. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
3. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)