|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
(a) A good investor
(c) A poor investor
(d) Greedy and tightfisted
2. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd
3. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He is a retired doctor
(b) He is a retired detective
(c) He murdered a man years ago
(d) He is a lunatic
4. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
5. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(b) Mr. Poirot
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
2. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
3. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
4. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
5. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)