|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He is a lunatic
(b) He murdered a man years ago
(c) He is a retired detective
(d) He is a retired doctor
2. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
(a) Miss Ferrars
(b) Mrs. Paton
(c) Miss Ackroyd
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
3. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
(b) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(c) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
(d) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
4. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
5. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
2. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
3. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
4. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
5. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)