|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Handling the murder weapon
(b) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
(c) Rummaging through drawers in the study
(d) Crying in a closet
2. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
3. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
4. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
(a) He is sick.
(b) She hasn't seen him for a week.
(c) She thinks the police suspect him.
(d) She saw him with a woman.
5. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(d) Mr. Poirot
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
2. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
3. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
4. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
5. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)