|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
2. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
(b) Who else owns similar shoes
3. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
(d) Miss Russell
4. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
(b) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
(c) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(d) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
Short Answer Questions
1. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
2. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
3. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
4. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
5. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)