|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
(a) Greedy and tightfisted
(b) A good investor
(c) A poor investor
2. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At Poirot's house
(b) At the Inn
(c) At James and Caroline's house
(d) At Fernly Park
3. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
(d) Mr. Hammond
4. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
(c) Miss Russell
5. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
(a) There was a male visitor.
(b) There was a fire.
(c) There was a female visitor.
(d) There was an unusual noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
2. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
3. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
4. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)