|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
(a) There was a male visitor.
(b) There was an unusual noise.
(c) There was a fire.
(d) There was a female visitor.
2. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
3. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
(b) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
(c) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(d) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
4. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Stealing the money
(b) Owning the ring
(c) Leaving the silver drawer open
(d) Changing the will
5. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
(a) She hasn't seen him for a week.
(b) He is sick.
(c) She thinks the police suspect him.
(d) She saw him with a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
2. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
3. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
4. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
5. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)