|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At Fernly Park
(b) At the Inn
(c) At Poirot's house
(d) At James and Caroline's house
2. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Owning the ring
(b) Leaving the silver drawer open
(c) Stealing the money
(d) Changing the will
3. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He is a retired doctor
(b) He murdered a man years ago
(c) He is a retired detective
(d) He is a lunatic
4. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(b) Mr. Poirot
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
2. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
3. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
4. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
5. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)