|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
(a) She thinks the police suspect him.
(b) She hasn't seen him for a week.
(c) He is sick.
(d) She saw him with a woman.
2. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Owning the ring
(b) Changing the will
(c) Stealing the money
(d) Leaving the silver drawer open
3. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
(a) Miss Ferrars
(b) Miss Ackroyd
(c) Mrs. Paton
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
4. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Crying in a closet
(b) Handling the murder weapon
(c) Rummaging through drawers in the study
(d) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
5. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
2. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
3. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
4. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
5. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)