|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
(a) She saw him with a woman.
(b) She hasn't seen him for a week.
(c) She thinks the police suspect him.
(d) He is sick.
2. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
(b) Crying in a closet
(c) Handling the murder weapon
(d) Rummaging through drawers in the study
3. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
(d) Miss Russell
4. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
(d) Who else owns similar shoes
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
2. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
3. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
4. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
5. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)