|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
(a) There was an unusual noise.
(b) There was a fire.
(c) There was a male visitor.
(d) There was a female visitor.
2. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
(b) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
(c) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(d) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
3. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
(b) A good investor
(c) A poor investor
(d) Greedy and tightfisted
5. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At Poirot's house
(b) At the Inn
(c) At Fernly Park
(d) At James and Caroline's house
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
2. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
3. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
5. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)