|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
2. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
(a) There was an unusual noise.
(b) There was a fire.
(c) There was a female visitor.
(d) There was a male visitor.
3. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(c) Mr. Poirot
4. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Stealing the money
(b) Leaving the silver drawer open
(c) Owning the ring
(d) Changing the will
5. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At Poirot's house
(b) At James and Caroline's house
(c) At Fernly Park
(d) At the Inn
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
2. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
3. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
4. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
5. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)