|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
(a) There was a fire.
(b) There was a female visitor.
(c) There was a male visitor.
(d) There was an unusual noise.
2. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
3. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Leaving the silver drawer open
(b) Changing the will
(c) Owning the ring
(d) Stealing the money
4. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Handling the murder weapon
(b) Rummaging through drawers in the study
(c) Crying in a closet
(d) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
5. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He is a retired detective
(b) He is a lunatic
(c) He is a retired doctor
(d) He murdered a man years ago
Short Answer Questions
1. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
2. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
3. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)