|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
(b) Mr. Hammond
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd
2. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(a) Mr. Poirot
3. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
(b) Who else owns similar shoes
4. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
(a) Miss Ferrars
(b) Miss Ackroyd
(c) Mrs. Paton
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
5. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Owning the ring
(b) Leaving the silver drawer open
(c) Changing the will
(d) Stealing the money
Short Answer Questions
1. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
2. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
3. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
5. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)