|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
2. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
(a) He is a lunatic
(b) He is a retired detective
(c) He is a retired doctor
(d) He murdered a man years ago
3. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
(a) There was an unusual noise.
(b) There was a female visitor.
(c) There was a fire.
(d) There was a male visitor.
4. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Rummaging through drawers in the study
(b) Handling the murder weapon
(c) Crying in a closet
(d) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
5. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Stealing the money
(b) Changing the will
(c) Leaving the silver drawer open
(d) Owning the ring
Short Answer Questions
1. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
2. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
3. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
4. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
5. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)