|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for James when he returns from rounds?
(c) Mr. Poirot
2. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
3. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
(c) Mr. Hammond
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
4. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Changing the will
(b) Owning the ring
(c) Stealing the money
(d) Leaving the silver drawer open
5. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
(b) Crying in a closet
(c) Handling the murder weapon
(d) Rummaging through drawers in the study
Short Answer Questions
1. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
2. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
3. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
4. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
5. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)