|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
2. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
(b) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
(c) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
(d) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
3. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
(b) Mrs. Paton
(c) Miss Ackroyd
(d) Miss Ferrars
4. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
(a) Changing the will
(b) Stealing the money
(c) Leaving the silver drawer open
(d) Owning the ring
5. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
Short Answer Questions
1. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
2. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
3. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
4. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)