|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
2. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
(d) Miss Russell
3. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
(b) A poor investor
(c) A good investor
(d) Greedy and tightfisted
4. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Ursula once caught her doing what?
(a) Handling the murder weapon
(b) Rummaging through drawers in the study
(c) Reading Mr. Ackroyd's will
(d) Crying in a closet
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
2. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
3. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
4. Why is Flora worried about Ralph?
5. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)