|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
(b) Who else owns similar shoes
2. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
(a) There was a female visitor.
(b) There was a male visitor.
(c) There was an unusual noise.
(d) There was a fire.
3. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
(a) Mrs. Ackroyd
4. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd
5. Why doesn't Inspector Raglan want Mr. Poirot to work on the case?
(a) Raglan doesn't like Mr. Poirot's general attitude.
(b) Raglan thinks it is too dangerous for a civilian.
(c) Raglan suspects Mr. Poirot in the murder.
(d) Raglan wants the glory of solving the case himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
2. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
3. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
4. What unusual name does Poirot call Ursula?
5. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)