|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At the Inn
(b) At James and Caroline's house
(c) At Fernly Park
(d) At Poirot's house
2. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
(c) Mrs. Ackroyd
3. When they return from their walk, whom do Poirot and James find in James' house?
4. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
(a) Who else owns similar shoes
5. Whose shoes do the prints outside the window match?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
2. James speaks to whom first at Fernly Park?
3. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
4. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
5. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)