One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the start of Chapter Fourteen, the narrator tells the reader that after Monday night Poirot and whom went their separate ways?
2. Poirot wants everyone at Fernly Park to meet where?
(a) At James and Caroline's house
(b) At Fernly Park
(c) At Poirot's house
(d) At the Inn
3. Who is in such disbelief that he/she calls the police to confirm the situation?
(a) Mr. Hammond
(d) Mrs. Ackroyd
4. Mrs. Ackroyd says that Mr. Ackroyd was what, regarding money?
(a) A poor investor
(b) Greedy and tightfisted
(c) A good investor
5. What does Poirot ask Caroline to find out about Ralph's shoes?
(c) Who else owns similar shoes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons James to his/her bedside?
2. Before his death, what did Mr. Ackroyd tell Flora about Mr. Poirot?
3. Caroline and Flora both tell James that they don't think which person is guilty?
4. Mrs. Ackroyd admits what to James?
5. Caroline tells James that what event happened at Poirot's house today?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)