|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Murdock Hotel?
(a) The hotel that Dr. Shields brings all his women to in the Cayman Islands.
(b) The name of the hotel in Melbourne.
(c) The name of Regan's home.
(d) The name of the new hotel in Paris that Spencer is working on.
2. What happens to the killer when the demon wants out?
(a) The killer makes him read the newspaper.
(b) The killer speaks in a low voice.
(c) The killer cooks dinner for his wife.
(d) The killer has spells, his skin burns, and he loses consciousness.
3. When Regan is re-telling the story to Alec about the man chasing her in the garage, what does she suddenly realize?
(a) That she realized the man chasing her was Dr. Shields.
(b) That she hasn't used her cell phone since that evening.
(c) That she realized she overpaid for the convention.
(d) That she recognized the man who was chasing her.
4. Regan asks Alec about his perfect woman. Alec describes her. Who does Alec's perfect woman look like?
(c) Alec's mother.
5. When Alec and Regan begin spending evenings together in her suite, what do they do?
(a) They call room service and eat dinner in the room.
(b) They clean out Regan's files.
(c) They play poker.
(d) They watch movies and talk about their childhoods.
6. Who creates the paintings that are sold at the charity event?
(a) The killer.
(b) Henry's friend, Kevin.
(c) 14 and 15-year-old students.
7. Who calls Alec when he gets home from Boston?
(a) Alec's brother, Theo.
(b) Detective Lewis, his boss.
(c) Gil Hutton, his former partner.
8. What does Melissa tell Alec about Regan's computer email?
(a) That Regan's emails are boring.
(b) That she lost all of Regan's emails.
(c) That there were more threatening emails.
(d) That she removed Regan's email from the "loop" of readers.
9. What do Regan, Sophie, and Cordie finally end up doing after Regan is accosted in the parking garage?
(a) The police come to the convention center and take Regan's statement.
(b) They get security at the convention center.
(c) They go to the police station.
(d) They go to dinner.
10. Who is in Lewis' office when Regan and Alec get there?
(a) Aiden and the family attorney.
(b) Alec's boss with the FBI.
(d) Alec's brother.
11. Who does Regan talk to about her day at kindergarten?
(a) Her chauffeur.
(b) Her oldest brother, Aiden.
(c) Her new friend, Cordie.
(d) Her mother.
12. How does Mary Coolidge meet Dr. Lawrence Shields?
(a) In Rome on vacation.
(b) At her husband's funeral.
(c) At the Hamilton Hotel.
(d) At one of Dr. Shield's self-help seminars.
13. What is Alec thinking about buying in Boston?
(a) His brother's townhouse.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A car.
(d) A house.
14. What does Regan tell Alec that she saw the day she came to the police station to talk to Sweeney?
(a) Regan saw her brother in Lewis' office.
(b) Regan saw Lewis' mistress.
(c) Regan saw her attorney in Lewis' office.
(d) Regan saw the argument between Alec and Lewis.
15. What happens when the uniform cop enters the warehouse?
(a) The undercover cop opens fire on him.
(b) He is handcuffed by the twins.
(c) He recognizes the other cop and blows his cover.
(d) He is killed in the gunfight.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Regan looks back at the man chasing her, what is the expression on his face?
2. What happens when Regan goes to the store to buy Cordie a birthday gift?
3. Why is Sweeney being investigated by Internal Affairs?
4. When the killer goes out a second time to get his victim, what new weapon does the killer carry in his pocket?
5. What happens on Sophie's date with Dr. Shields?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)