|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Alec and Regan begin spending evenings together in her suite, what do they do?
(a) They clean out Regan's files.
(b) They play poker.
(c) They watch movies and talk about their childhoods.
(d) They call room service and eat dinner in the room.
2. How does Henry get his job working for Regan?
(a) Regan's brothers hired him to keep an eye on Regan.
(b) Henry was Regan's grandmother's assistant.
(c) Henry was a hotel employee before he worked for Regan.
(d) His high school teacher got him the intership at the hotel.
3. A fax comes into Regan's office. What does it say?
(a) A picture of Regan with Dr. Shields.
(b) A picture of Dr. Shields' bodyguards.
(c) It has a copy of the murder list and a picture of the rude saleswoman - dead.
(d) A picture of Sophie with Dr. Shields.
4. Who is in Lewis' office when Regan and Alec get there?
(b) Alec's boss with the FBI.
(c) Alec's brother.
(d) Aiden and the family attorney.
5. What is inside the blue folder?
(a) Regan's home phone and address.
(b) A list of grant recipients.
(c) The murder list, a to-do list, and convention information.
(d) Sophie and Cordie's murder list.
6. When Alec is returning from Regan's office, what phone call does he receive?
(a) A call from Lewis.
(b) A call from his former partner, Gil.
(c) A call hiring him at the FBI.
(d) A call telling him to report back to the office.
7. What news does Alec receive on the phone when he returns from Boston?
(a) Sweeney is dead.
(b) The police arrested the drug lords.
(c) His new niece misses him.
(d) Lewis is dead.
8. Who creates the paintings that are sold at the charity event?
(b) 14 and 15-year-old students.
(c) Henry's friend, Kevin.
(d) The killer.
9. What is Alec's hiding place during the drug bust?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) A dumpster.
(c) A barber shop.
(d) An unmarked police car.
10. How does Regan get to kindergarten on her first day?
(a) Regan's mother takes her to kindergarten.
(b) The chauffeur drops Regan off.
(c) Regan's grandmother takes her to kindergarten.
(d) Regan's brother, Aiden, takes her to kindergarten.
11. After Regan calls the police, Henry meets the detectives at the door of the hotel. Where is Regan?
(a) Guarding her computer.
(b) In Aiden's office.
(c) At physical therapy.
(d) At a charity event.
12. After the attack in the parking garage, what do Regan, Sophie, and Cordie do at the end of the evening?
(a) They spend the evening waiting for the police and never get to eat dinner.
(b) They go back to Regan's suite at the hotel and order room service.
(c) They go out to dinner and end up at Regan's hotel suite for drinks.
(d) They get into a conversation with Dr. Shields and go to dinner with him.
13. What do the workers who are working along the running path find sticking out of the ground?
(a) A head.
(b) A toe.
(c) Bloody hair.
(d) A finger.
14. After Sophie goes to the police station to get information about Mary Coolidge, who does she send back to the police station next?
(b) The killer.
15. Why is Peter Morris calling Regan's assistant every day?
(a) Morris is a disgruntled hotel employee.
(b) Morris did not receive the same grant he got last year.
(c) Morris thinks Regan is in danger.
(d) Morris is a private detective hired by one of Regan's brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Regan run at the outdoor trail anymore?
2. What happens on Sophie's date with Dr. Shields?
3. What happens at Kevin's house?
4. Where does Regan live?
5. What is Sophie's job when she begins the investigation about Mary?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)