|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Peter Morris calling Regan's assistant every day?
(a) Morris is a disgruntled hotel employee.
(b) Morris did not receive the same grant he got last year.
(c) Morris thinks Regan is in danger.
(d) Morris is a private detective hired by one of Regan's brothers.
2. After the attack in the parking garage, what do Regan, Sophie, and Cordie do at the end of the evening?
(a) They go out to dinner and end up at Regan's hotel suite for drinks.
(b) They spend the evening waiting for the police and never get to eat dinner.
(c) They go back to Regan's suite at the hotel and order room service.
(d) They get into a conversation with Dr. Shields and go to dinner with him.
3. What is Alec Buchanan doing in Boston?
(a) Talking to his brother Nick about a new business venture.
(b) Interviewing with the Boston Police Department.
(c) Interviewing with the FBI and seeing his family.
(d) Visiting his brother and wife to see the new baby.
4. While Wincott is talking to Regan in the coffee room, who does Alec call?
(a) His brother, Nick.
(b) His old partner.
(c) His brother, Theo.
(d) His sister.
5. After Sophie tells Regan about her investigation into the murder of Mary Coolidge, what does Sophie ask Regan to do?
(a) Go to the police station and ask about progress on the case.
(b) Go to the hotel and make a phone call to the police station about the case.
(c) Go talk to Mary's daughter and hear the information herself.
(d) Go tell her brothers so they can pay for the investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of the investigation of Mary Coolidge after Sweeney?
2. What does Regan only want her assistant, Henry, to know?
3. What is Regan's job?
4. Who calls Alec when he gets home from Boston?
5. After Regan calls the police, Henry meets the detectives at the door of the hotel. Where is Regan?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)