|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24 | Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alec's hiding place during the drug bust?
(a) A dumpster.
(b) A barber shop.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) An unmarked police car.
2. When Regan gets bored during the reception for Dr. Shields, what does she do?
(a) Talks on her cell phone.
(b) Watches Shields' body guards.
(c) Makes a to-do list.
(d) Steps out and talks to the receptionist.
3. What does Wincott tell Alec that the police found behind Sweeney's house?
(a) The body of a woman.
(b) Regan's cell phone.
(c) More pictures.
(d) Sweeney's diary.
4. What does the killer do with the body?
(a) Leaves the body where he killed her.
(b) Buries the body in one of the three holes left for new shrubs.
(c) Puts the body in his Jeep and takes her home.
(d) Puts the body in his Jeep and drives her to the river.
5. When Regan tells Sophie and Cordie about the man chasing her in the parking garage, what do Regan's friends suggest she do?
(a) Go back to the garage to find the man.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Go back inside the convention hall and talk to Dr. Shields.
(d) Go back inside and tell the woman at the sign in desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alec Buchanan doing in Boston?
2. What does Regan tell Alec that she saw the day she came to the police station to talk to Sweeney?
3. When Alec is returning from Regan's office, what phone call does he receive?
4. Why is Sweeney being investigated by Internal Affairs?
5. Who is in Lewis' office when Regan and Alec get there?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)