|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 | Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the attack in the parking garage, what do Regan, Sophie, and Cordie do at the end of the evening?
(a) They get into a conversation with Dr. Shields and go to dinner with him.
(b) They spend the evening waiting for the police and never get to eat dinner.
(c) They go back to Regan's suite at the hotel and order room service.
(d) They go out to dinner and end up at Regan's hotel suite for drinks.
2. What happens to the killer when the demon wants out?
(a) The killer speaks in a low voice.
(b) The killer cooks dinner for his wife.
(c) The killer makes him read the newspaper.
(d) The killer has spells, his skin burns, and he loses consciousness.
3. What is Sophie's job when she begins the investigation about Mary?
(a) She works for the newspaper and does the advice column.
(b) She is an investigative reporter for the newspaper.
(c) She is a TV news anchor.
(d) She is a mystery book writer.
4. Why is the young uniform policeman in trouble?
(a) He did not give out enough parking tickets his first month.
(b) He had evidence from a murder case that he forgot to check in and file.
(c) He talked back to Lt. Lewis.
(d) He blew the undercover drug bust of twin drug lords.
5. What is Regan's job?
(b) Race car driver.
(c) Runs the Hamilton Hotel with her brother, Aiden.
(d) Administrator for the Hamilton Foundation.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the killer chases Regan in the parking garage he goes home. What does the killer do with his clothes?
2. When Regan tells Sophie and Cordie about the man chasing her in the parking garage, what do Regan's friends suggest she do?
3. When the killer is following Regan in the parking garage at the convention center, what does he slip on that makes him fall?
4. What happens when Regan goes to the store to buy Cordie a birthday gift?
5. What does Regan do with her uniform when she returns home from school?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)