|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 | Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Regan's knee hurt?
(a) Regan was in a car accident when she was a child.
(b) Regan hurt her knee running in the park.
(c) Regan hurt her knee running on the new track at the hotel.
(d) Regan hurt her knee in a charity baseball game.
2. Why is Sweeney being investigated by Internal Affairs?
(a) He is drunk on the job a lot.
(b) He is plotting to kill Lt. Lewis.
(c) He is planning to kill his wife.
(d) He was paid to look the other way while a drug dealer was murdered.
3. How does Regan get to kindergarten on her first day?
(a) The chauffeur drops Regan off.
(b) Regan's brother, Aiden, takes her to kindergarten.
(c) Regan's grandmother takes her to kindergarten.
(d) Regan's mother takes her to kindergarten.
4. When the girls meet for lunch, what are Sophie's plans for the weekend?
(a) To attend a seminar and catch a murderer.
(b) To spend the weekend at the Hamilton Hotel with Regan.
(c) To start a new diet.
(d) To practice running on the track at the park.
5. What is Regan's job?
(a) Runs the Hamilton Hotel with her brother, Aiden.
(b) Administrator for the Hamilton Foundation.
(c) Race car driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the killer murder his victim?
2. Why does Sophie not want to do the investigation herself?
3. When the girls get to the reception with Dr. Shields, what does Sophie have hidden in her purse?
4. What does the killer do with the body?
5. Why is the uniform cop talking to the twins at the drug bust?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)