|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the park, where does Regan run to in order to keep away from the killer?
(a) She runs to find Sophie.
(b) She runs to the starting area.
(c) She runs back to the ravine.
(d) She runs to the custard shop.
2. When the killer arrives home after he chases Regan in the parking lot, what is he thinking?
(a) The beast will believe he failed and punish him.
(b) He failed and might be connected to the other murder of the woman runner.
(c) The police are coming for him and he better hide.
(d) His wife will find out about the murders.
3. Who creates the paintings that are sold at the charity event?
(a) The killer.
(b) 14 and 15-year-old students.
(c) Henry's friend, Kevin.
4. Once at the ravine, the killer is trying to find Regan, but can't. Who bursts through the trees coming at the killer?
5. What does the killer do with the body?
(a) Puts the body in his Jeep and takes her home.
(b) Buries the body in one of the three holes left for new shrubs.
(c) Leaves the body where he killed her.
(d) Puts the body in his Jeep and drives her to the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Regan say before she kisses Alec?
2. How does the killer murder his victim?
3. A fax comes into Regan's office. What does it say?
4. Regan is done with her work and has some downtime before next year's grant applications come in. What does Regan decide to do with her free time?
5. If Regan agrees to sign the "go away" settlement for her stepfather, Emerson, what will Aiden and Spencer do in return for Regan?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)