|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16 | Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Regan, Sophie, and Cordie finally end up doing after Regan is accosted in the parking garage?
(a) The police come to the convention center and take Regan's statement.
(b) They go to dinner.
(c) They get security at the convention center.
(d) They go to the police station.
2. After Regan calls the police, Henry meets the detectives at the door of the hotel. Where is Regan?
(a) At a charity event.
(b) At physical therapy.
(c) In Aiden's office.
(d) Guarding her computer.
3. What does the computer technician, Melissa, tell Regan about the photo on her computer?
(a) Melissa says that's how Sweeney was found by the police.
(b) Melissa says that she always hated Sweeney.
(c) Melissa says that the photo is a fake.
(d) Melissa says the photo came from Henry's phone.
4. When Regan tells Sophie and Cordie about the man chasing her in the parking garage, what do Regan's friends suggest she do?
(a) Go back to the garage to find the man.
(b) Go back inside the convention hall and talk to Dr. Shields.
(c) Go back inside and tell the woman at the sign in desk.
(d) Call the police.
5. Why does Sophie not want to do the investigation herself?
(a) She's not sure if her instincts are right and she needs a second opinion.
(b) She is afraid of Dr. Shields.
(c) She's afraid other reporters will spot her and get the story before her.
(d) She wants to teach Regan and Cordie how to investigate so they can do this all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the young uniform policeman in trouble?
2. Why doesn't Regan run at the outdoor trail anymore?
3. After Sophie tells Regan about her investigation into the murder of Mary Coolidge, what does Sophie ask Regan to do?
4. What happens when the uniform cop enters the warehouse?
5. What is Sophie's job when she begins the investigation about Mary?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)